Just Let Me Love You again!!!!

I heard a car engine that sounded just like Mike's truck pull up out front, and my heart stopped, "why is he here?" I asked myself quietly as I crawled to my bay window and looked out onto my front porch where the love of my life stood. I hadn't talked to or seen this beautiful man on my front porch for a month. A month since I kicked him out after I slept soundly in his arms and now Now is when he shows up? It may have been a month since I last saw Mike standing there in that same spot but ready to leave, but I've had 2 months perfecting my ability to be cold-hearted. Because it's been 2months since I told that same beautiful man on that same porch the biggest lie I had ever told or will ever tell.

Ash yelled up to me to tell me Mike was here but the immediate response that flew out of my mouth was 'I don't wanna talk to anybody today.' It wasn't true, though! I wanted to talk to him I wanted to kiss him and never let go! But I couldn't and I can't, he deserves better than me and I know it, Tori knows it, Lacy knows it, Everyone knows it! I think Tori and Lacy were pleased with themselves though because neither of them has come up to bully me in the past few months since the break-up.

"D you know Vince confronted Mike the day you two broke up and told Mike that he kissed you in the hallway and that you were going to break up with Mike to be with him?" Ash said from my doorway right after Mike left. "Did Mike just tell you that? Was that why he was here?" I questioned Ash but he simply shook his head. "No I don't know why he was here but he told me that one, months ago.." Ash looked to the ground. "I thought you two would work it out without me involved but you haven't so now you know."

"Party Tonight at Lo's you coming with Jackson Ty and me?" Ash questioned standing at my door two hours later.

We walked into Lo's house at 8:30, I hadn't thought too much about the whole Mike coming to pay a visit thing other than I wanted to make him jealous/mad for not telling me what Vince had said, and not fighting for me. So I was walking into His and Lo's house on the arms of Ash and my 'date' Tyler. "Dann I didn't think you were coming... Uh um, You do know Mike's here... and with somebody..." the moment those words left my girls mouth my heart stopped. "Um, what?" I questioned as my grip tightened around Tyler, and Tyler held me closer. "Ya girl he's here with Tori... I'm so sorry." Lo replied smiling sadly. "I'm gonna go get a drink or five..." I walked away but I only went to get a pop I couldn't drink, I couldn't trust myself if I drank around him and her.

I walked into the kitchen to get my first 'drink' of the night a little later. I heard laughter as I walked in and I knew that laughter anywhere... it was Mike's, Ash's, and Peyton's. Tyler was walking behind me and stopped when I did, "Are you okay D? Why did you stop?" Ty whispered into my ear. "I can't go in there Ty, I can't see him yet..." I whined looking up at Ty. "Nope common we're going in there and we're gonna make him Jealous!" Ty said breathing on my neck with each word. "Fine, I may need a little push.." I whispered to Ty and he put his hand on my lower back and kissed my cheek. I pushed through the door and saw the sight I didn't want to see Tori's slutty ass all over My man, I wanted to puke and I think Ty knew because he gripped me real tight around the waist and then proceeded to kiss my neck once Mike looked up. "Staph TyTy" I giggled out as I walked further into the kitchen "Hey guys I apologize for him... so how's everybody?" I question, I looked around the kitchen and saw Mike and the slut, Ash and Marz, Lauren, and Finally Peyton and Hannah. the funny part was I was friends with everyone but Tori and well sorta Mike. As I looked around the room Mike wouldn't make eye contact with me. "Hey, bish what's up?" Lo questioned finally breaking the silence. I smiled and walked to the fridge to get a drink, "Oh nothing much... Just got here and saw a slut dancing on someone I care about so not in the happiest mood." I replied to Lo but looking at Mike, when I said, 'someone I care about' Mike's eyes immediately flicked up to meet mine.

"So we're gonna go..." Mike slurred and as I had finally made it to the fridge. I noticed as he started to grab his stuff he was a little uneasy as well. "Mikey..." I choked out watching him stumble. "Do Not Call me that! Now, what do you want Dannyell?" Mike asked turning towards me. "You know what forget it Mike go wrap you and your bitch around a tree for all I care!" I cried back getting angrier and my heart getting colder. "Why the hell do you care all the sudden Danni, you haven't talked to me in ages and now you care?" Mike questions slamming his fist on the table and, I was about break but then he just pissed me off so much. "Your right I don't so go ahead and get yourself killed, don't forget to fuck the bitch in the back seat first, though," I replied cold-heartedly.

With that, I walked out of the room and as I kept walking and wound up outside I felt a hand on my wrist. "Look TyTy I'm okay, really go back inside and have fun." "Not Tyler and Not going back inside.. not till you tell me how you feel," Mike said pulling me closer to him by my arm. "Well Ash told me something big this morning well afternoon and then invited me here and well the news was about you and Vince and I wanted to talk about it but you were here with that bitch inside," I complained. "Well, we're alone right now so news then we'll talk... hows that sound?" Mike replied and I shook my head yes and gave him the 'you know the news' look. "So I'm guessing Ash told you that Vince told me you were still in love with him and were planning on taking him back months ago..." Mike said before I replied. "Ya, and he said he told you about what Tori and Lacy ganged up to tell me..." I questioned. "No?" he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "I guess I should have told you... He told me the morning after we broke up and I know you're wondering why I was at your house this morning I wanted to talk to you about everything, but you blew me off when I finally got the courage to tell you, forget what the girls said... Forget what Vince said and be happy with me!" Mike replied looking at the ground. "Breaking up with you was a mistake, I love you, Mike I want you back, I don't care what the 'school' says! I want you... will you have me?" I questioned looking into his perfect eyes. "I thought you'd never come to your senses! Oh, and I guess I might kinda like you too." Mike replied and smiled leaning in and kissing me."Wait D aren't you dating Tyler now?" Mike questioned breaking the kiss. "No, I was trying to piss you off and make you jealous," I said shyly to the ground. The next thing I know I'm back to kissing My perfect man.

Mike's POV;

"Sorry man she's held up in her room and won't come out, there something specific you want me to tell her?" Ash replied after yelling upstairs to Dann. "Hey, there's a party tonight at my place just make sure she comes," I replied then went to walk away. "You're finally manning up and are gonna get her back aren't you?" Ash questioned and I smirked turning back around. "Ya if all goes as planned she'll be in my arms by the end of the night, and I'll be back to living at your crib and making out with your baby sister in front of you," I replied trying to piss Ash off just a little. The thing is Ash knows exactly what happened on both ends but won't tell me why D's been icing me out, I mean I know what the sluts said but was that really all there was to it? though he must still think the break up was all her because we still hang out and are just as close as always only he's always at my house instead if us crashing here. I don't know why we don't crash here though if D saw me more I don't think we would have been apart this long. But hey that's gonna change tonight, I don't wear this necklace and I haven't covered this tattoo for no reason.

Seeing me at the party with Tori pissed her off to no end like I thought it would and the cherry on top of that was me being convincingly drunk when she walked into the kitchen, the moment she said something about it I knew to just piss her off a little more and she'll be in the palm of my hands. When she walked outside was gonna just whirl her around and smash my lips into hers but instead, I decided to talk it out.

Like I told Ash this morning She will be mine and tonight I'll have her in my arms and her soft snore to fall asleep to.