It's Party Time!

Tonight it the first Party I get to show up on my man's arm and I couldn't be more excited.

"Baby you excited for tonight?" Mike asked cuddling me while we were watching Ash and Colt battle it out in COD. "Yup!!!" I squealed quietly to Mike. Mike started nibbling on my neck and I started laughing. "Staph Mikey!" I squealed a little too loud and Cam went into overprotective mode. He was on another couch on the other side of the room not paying attention to us, till I squealed. "What are you doing to my baby sister Mike?" Cam questioned dead serious with a playful glint in his eyes. "Um uh um..." Mike answered and I started laughing again. "Cam do not be an ass I'm just flirting with my boy," I replied still laughing because Mike was turning red. "Then get a room D don't do it in front of me!" Cam replied smirking. "Okay, common Mike lets go to my room..." I asked standing up and holding out my hand. "Oh Hell No! I am not condoning that!" Cam replied. "Just let them go, Cam, it's useless, Dad condones it and they've already had sex." Ash butted in. "Who the hell said we slept together?" I questioned. "D I'm not an idiot and you two have been in the same bed every night since Marz's party forever ago," Ash replied. "Whatever... But seriously Mike time to go upstairs I need to get ready for Peyton's party." I whined. "What does that have to do with me? Have Marz and Lo come over and help you! You girls live for shit like that." Mike replied and I just gave him a scowl. "Mikey!!" I wined and Mike rolled his eyes. "Okay baby lets go upstairs," Mike replied. "Whipped!" Cam, Ash, and Colt sang as Mike and I climbed the stairs.

"Okay, let's go!" I said happily as Mike and I walked down the stairs to meet Ash, Jax, Ty, and the twins so we could go to Pay's party a little early to help set up. "You look hot you know that baby girl," Mike whispered as we walked down the stairs. "Thanks, babe," I replied as we hit the last step. I was wearing strappy black tank, light-wash ripped jeans, gold feather earrings and necklace, black booties with gold chains, and my signature black leather jacket, my hair in a braid.

The boys were all dressed similar, dark-wash ripped jeans, tight T's, and leather jackets, hair styled perfectly. Tonight was the party of the year and we were all looking great.

We walked into the party... Well I sent the boys first then Mike and I walked in, I wanted it to be a thing this being the first party I can show off my man. "Ready?" Mike asked. "Yes, You?" I replied. "Baby I'm going to a party with you on my arm how could I not be ready?" Mike answered. We walked through the threshold arm-n-arm and I couldn't have been more excited because the music stopped and everyone went silent. "hey guys!" I said cheerily and Mike just chuckled under his breath adding, "Okay shows over! go on and Party!" I looked at Mike and he kissed me softly then we walked deeper into the party the music started again, I pulled Mike to the dance floor and he gladly followed.

As soon as we stepped onto the dance floor Mike was behind me hands on my hips letting me grind all over him. "Catch me Outside" came over the speakers, that's our song, and I smirked up at him. "It's our song!" I squealed. "I know baby girl, so don't stop dancing on me now," Mike replied smiling down at me. I drew my arms up around his neck and his tightened on my hips him nibbling on my neck.

A few hours later we were all just sitting around having a good time a few people still dancing but most of our group was in the kitchen drinking and playing 'never have I ever'. "Never have I ever made out with Danni," Ash said smirking, I knew he was about to start trouble. "Nobody drink to that!" I barked while glaring at the boys especially Ty because nobody knew about freshman year. "Boys I want drinks!" Mike barked louder and then glared at me. "I want to know who here has made out with My girl!" Mike said again looking at only me. Mikey drank first, Pay next, Jax slowly lifted his glass and all eyes snapped to him. "The hell, when?" Mike growled and Ash glared. "First-time baby girl was drunk she was all over me," Jax answered. Ron Ron drank next and smirked at me. "When in the fuck did that happen?" Mike growled glaring at his best friend. "Sophomore year we made out a few times," I answered and looked down because I knew who's turn it was now. Ty lifted his drink slowly and took a small almost unnoticeable sip but Ash caught it, "the hell was that Tyler?" "Me playing the game, Dann you wanna explain?" Ty asked looking up at me and Mike snapped his head to me glaring deeply. "They made out freshman year," Cam said rolling his eyes at everyone. "Or Cam can explain, Wait a second, D I thought you said you weren't gonna tell anyone?" Ty asked eyes questioning me. "It's Cam he knows everything and he also saw us and yelled at me afterward about it so technically I didn't tell anyone," I said smirking a bit. "Okay, I'm over this topic so who's up next?" Mike asked not so subtly angry with me. Ignoring everyone else around us I grabbed Mike's hand and took him up to Peyton's room.

"What are we doing in here Danni?" Mike questioned turning to glare at me. I ripped Mike towards me then wrapped his arms around my torso and my hands flew to his hair and I pulled him close, "I have a bit of a past and you know some of it but all that matters is I'm yours now and only yours so it doesn't matter who I kissed in the past all that matters is I want to kiss you... Dare I say Forever." I didn't have to pull Mike any closer because after that speech his lips were already on mine. "Forever?" Mike questioned a glint of hope in his eyes. "True love always and forever."