House Party!?!

The party was just starting as people came flooding into my house and I headed downstairs in the perfect let's have a fun party and hostess of said fun party, mix of an outfit. I was wearing cute, dark blue fade to white, cut off short shorts, and a powder pink knitted tank-top, and my favorite black ankle boots.

"Hey sexy," Mike whispers into my ear wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. "Mikey! Off before Ash sees!" I scold him as he just tightens his grip. "Don't worry love, big bro is preoccupied!" Mike answers simply and leans his head into the crook of my neck. "Please get off I don't wanna get us in trouble with Ash!" I beg and he kisses my neck then walks into the other room. I don't know whats wrong with me, I want him to want me like that I'm just so scared. Im scared of what Ash will say, I'm scared he's not being sincere and I'm gunna get my heart broken, I'm scared I love him too much. I shake the thoughts away and quickly follow him into the kitchen as he grabs a beer. "Hey, sexy get me one would ya?" I say with a wink as he turns towards me. "okay, here." He hands me my favorite Jack Daniel's 'Black Jack Cola'. "Thank's a bunch babe!" I send a wink his way trying to flirt, knowing he cared enough to have bought it for me for the party tonight. "Don't mention it... It's back here so if I'm not around to get it for you, you know where it is." He deadpans then turns to walk out of the room and I grab his wrist. "Whats wrong?" He questions looking back at me. "Ummm you're my bodyguard aren't you? That means you have to be around me all night, so you'll be here when I need more alcohol." I explain and he just stands there with a goofy smile all the coldness from a minute ago washed away. "Really you want me to babysit you tonight?" I nod. "I just thought after last night and what you said in the living room that you wouldn't want me around..." He explains letting his face drop and I pull up his chin so his gorgeous eyes are looking into mine. "Mike I think I told you this morning I wanted you to kiss me and I wanted to kiss you..." I trailed off not knowing what else I can say. "Oh!" Mike really that's all you have to say, oh? "Ya..." I trail off again wanting to kiss him so badly.

After that sorta awkward moment, Mike whisked me away to the dance floor, where he proceeds to let me grind on him. 'Low' by Flo Rida came on and I proceeded to drop and slide down Mike's body making him and little Mike very umm 'happy'. I had mostly forgotten about all my fears and just let myself live in the moment with the man I hoped to one day call my own.

After the song, Mike grabbed my hand and pulls me up to my room shutting the door behind us and pinning me against a wall with his hips. "Whats this all about, why are we in my room?" I question innocently. "You said no kissing in front of Ash and everyone, well everyone isn't up here so Im gunna kiss you, is that okay?" Mike replies in a matter of fact sort of way. He then puts his hands on either side of my face against the wall and his lips began hungrily attacking my own. I rub my hips against his and kiss back letting my hands entangle themselves in his hair. I then climb onto his torso wrapping my legs around him and he lets his hands fall to my thighs as a support, I moved them to my ass. He glides his tongue against my bottom lip begging for entrance and I accept immediately. After a few minutes of this, he lays me on my bed and walks to my door locking it and running back over to me, dropping himself onto me gently, and kissing me fiercely again. That's when it got heated and clothes were flying off, soon I was laying naked on top of him and his naked body lay under me, it was all I ever wanted.

Mike's POV;

She had just told me she wanted to kiss me last night for the second time today, my heart again skipped a beat like it had this morning, she had also proceeded to grind all over my body on the dance floor which made little Mike all hot and bothered. Making me know now I was going to finally get the girl of my dreams. I grabbed her arm gently guiding her upstairs to her bedroom. I knew how she felt so it was time to show her after all these years how I did. I immediately close the door behind us and pushed her up against the wall attacking her lips hungrily, like she was my water and I had been stranded in the desert for years, wanting nothing more than to be with her at that moment, I let little Mike do all the thinking. After she let me explore her mouth I took her to her bed knowing then that she was ready as well and I was finally gonna have the girl I'd always wanted in the way I'd always wanted her. I lay her on the bed gently before locking the door, so Ash or Jackson wouldn't walk in on us, I went straight back to her finding myself needing her lips on mine again. As we let things get more heated I asked her once or twice if this was what she wanted, this time not with my eyes but with words. The last thing I would want is for her to not know and not be completely comfortable with me. She of corse said yes, thats not me being cocky, I just know her all too well. Things picked up after that I was sliding off her cloths and she was ripping off mine like her life depended on it. Things only slowed down a bit after that because I wanted to take in all of her, her tan skin and tight form, her blond tresses falling down her body, the only things hiding her from me. She drank me in as well I could see the shock and awe coming off her face as she saw me naked for the first time, it was like she was finally seeing the real thing after envisioning it for years, I think she was satisfied if I do say so my self. I asked her one more time if this was okay with her and she didn't even mouth a word she shook her head yes and then kissed my neck and shoulders nibbling a little.

After about an hour of kissing and my man hood gliding in and out of her, she said she needed a shower and got up and went to her ensuite bathroom. This left me the time to think about what we had just done and for the first time I didn't think I was just fucking some girl to satisfy my needs, I was making love to the girl I... Loved. Oh my god I was making love to the girl I loved! I love her!

She got out of the shower in just a towel and that's all it took for me to go up to her and pull her back to bed with me. "Mikey! What are you doing???" She giggled out as my lips trailed her neck. "Just having some fun, you'll see love," I smirked and threw the towel across the room. That's when I started again and it officially became the best night of my life. Not that it wasn't after round one, but this sealed in that no other night in my history or in my future would surpass this night with the girl I had waited for, for 10 years.

By the end of round 4, her beautiful body was laid sleepily on my chest falling fast asleep, she was an angel, my sleeping angel. She looked so peaceful and secure, like I was the reason she could sleep without a worry in the world, like she knew nothing would happen to her in my arms. She was right I'd never let anyone hurt her as long as I lived. She was laid in panties and one my shirts while I had put my boxers back on. Once she was fast asleep I soon passed out as well. The dreams that took me over were of the most beautiful girl I had ever laid eyes on, the one who I hoped soon I could call my girl, for real, not just in my most sacred dreams.