Epilogue: Shallan

Five and a half years later

"Cherry! Do not pull your sister's hair!" I say pulling Cherry off of Lily. Cherry looks down at the floor.

"Sowwy, mommy."

"Don't tell me sorry. Tell Lily."

"Sowwy Leelee." Cherry says, still looking at the floor.

"Now go sit in the corner for five minutes." Cherry runs over to the small pink chair and sits down. Lily runs outside and just as get ready to sit down I here Miles start crying. I sigh and walk upstairs. Miles is standing in his crib holding his arms up for me to pick him up.

"Hi baby! How was your nap?" He rests his head on shoulder and sticks his thumb in his mouth. I look at the clock on the wall. "Daddy will be home soon."

"Da-da?" Miles asks.

"That right. Are you hungry?"

"Nana."

"Bananas again?" I ask as we walk downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and put Miles in his seat. I cut a banana up and put it in a bowl for him. Then I hear the door open.

"Shallan? Kids?" I smile. I walk out to the living room. Frank drops his duffle bags onto the floor. I wrap my arms around him.

"Missed you." I mumble into his chest.

"Missed you too." He and I share a long, broken only by Lily pushing between us. Frank picks her up.

"Did you miss me?" He asks her. She shakes her head.

"No?" He tickles her and she giggles. He puts her down and she runs upstairs. A few seconds later Cherry comes down and gives Frank a hug. I go back to the kitchen, wash Miles' face and then let him go see Frank.

"Do you remember what today is?" I ask him. He smiles sadly and nods.

"We should go after dinner." Frank says. I nod.

"Okay. We're having omelets by the way."

"Sounds wonderful. I'm going to go get a shower. I'll be down in a few." He gives me kiss and hands me Miles before walking upstairs.

After Dinner

"Girls put your shoes on!" Frank says as he puts his own on. I put my shoes on and grab my phone. We pile into the car. We reach pur destination in fifteen minutes. The girls get out and start running around. Frank, Miles and I walk through the lines of tombstone until we reach the one we're looking for.

Christopher Thomas Iero

Beloved son

Loved more than he will ever know

Frank wraps an arm around my shoulders. I lean my head on his shoulder.

"I can't believe it's been five years." I whisper.

"Me too. Look how far we've come since then." He says and gestures at the girls and Miles. I smile.

"Yeah." We went through a lot. But we pulled each other through. And we'll continue to do so.

"Thought you'd be here." A voice says behind us. We turn to see Mikey. I smile a bit wider.

"Hi Mikey." I say and give him a hug.

"Hey. How are you guys?"

"Tired." Frank and I say in unison. We smile at each other and Mikey chuckles. Mikey looks at the gravestone.

"Hard to believe it's been five years." Frank and I nod in agreement. Mikey stays and talks with us for awhile. He says hi to all the kids, but eventually decides he should go home to Alicia. We wave as we watch him go.

"Mommy!" Cherry yells as she runs towards UA, closely followed by Lily.

"What?"

"Leelee hit me!" She says and wraps her arms around Frank's legs.

"Lily did you hit her?" Lily shakes her head vigorously. "Lily." She nods. I sigh.

"Say sorry to your sister."

"Sowwy Therry!" And then they're both running around together. I sigh again. Frank rubs my shoulder.

"I love you." I tell Frank.

"I love you too." He says gives me a chaste kiss,"I won't give up on us." He whispers the last part.

"Promise?" I ask, standing on my tip toes to kiss him again.

"Promise."

++++++
So that's it. Frank and Shallan's has come to an end. Comment and vote. Thanks!

Savannah(-: