Unpublished Chapter#1-Shallan & Frank

Three months later

Frank is back on tour and has been for about three months, but he'll be back in three weeks. We decided to move our wedding date up.  I've been furiously planning for two and a half weeks. I found a dress, Frank's mother, Linda, agreed to make the cake, Donna and Alicia are working together on the flowers, so all I've got to do know is find a venue and decorate it. And get tuxes, bridesmaids dresses and food. My phone starts ringing. I pick it and smile when see Frank's name on the screen.

"Hey Frankie." I say.

"Hi baby! How are you?"

"I'm good. You?"

"I would better if I were with you." I giggle.

"That was really corny." I tell him.

"I know. Listen I've been trying to find music for the wedding and I have some great ideas. I'll be back soon and we could discuss in person. I can show you some of the songs I think would work and, do you have any picked out yet?" I lay back on the couch and Button comes and lays down in my lap.

"No. I haven't put much thought into it. Although I am doing pretty much everything else for the wedding so cut me some slack." I sigh. Frank chuckles.

"I just wondered. How are the dogs?"

"Good. Button is very clingy right now. Which is weird since she used to hate me."

"Huh. Maybe she's sick?"

"I hope not. That's not really something I want to deal with right now. I am swamped with wedding planning." I sigh again, "I miss you."

"Miss you too."

"Only three more weeks."

"Who's giving you away at the wedding? Have you decided?"

"I think I'm going to ask Don."

"Sounds good." he's silent for a few minutes and then yells a loud, "Fuck!"

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I just hit my elbow on the...doorjamb."

"Oh. Are you okay?"

"I have a bruise on my elbow, but otherwise I'm just peachy."

"Well as long as you aren't going to drop dead. . ." Frank chuckles again. There's a knock on the door.

"Someone's at the door." I say and stand.

"Who?"

"I don't yet. It turns out I can't see through solid objects." I respond. "It's probably Gladys."

"Who's Gladys?"

"Our next door neighbor." I open the door. Frank is standing there on his phone.

"Is it Gladys?" He asks me through the phone. I shut my phone and wrap my arms around his waist.

"You're home! You said tour didn't end for three more weeks!" I pull away and grab his face with both hands. I press my lips to his. When we break apart for air he takes my hand in his and grabs his suitcase before walking inside and closing the door.

"I may have lied. Although we do have a concert tomorrow."

"Really?! Awesome!" I wrap my arms around his waist again. I bury my face in his chest. "Oh god I missed you." He buries his face in my hair.

"Missed you too, baby."

Frank's POV

Shallan pulls me over to the couch. She starts showing pictures of flowers and cakes. She talks about where the wedding should be and who the bridesmaids and the groomsmen were.

"Have you picked a best man?" She asks.

"I was thinking of asking Gerard. Have you picked a maid of honor?"

"I asked Alicia."

"Great. So um...I was thinking that the song for our first dance should be Somebody to Love by Queen."

"Frankie, that's a brilliant idea."

++++
So since its Mikey's birthday I decided to give you the unpublished chapters. I was originally gonna make the book longer, and my mind and already had an extra chapter. They're incomplete but you can read them.