#5-Shallan & Bob

Frank and I made up. He said they'll be in New Jersey at the end of the week, but he's not sure of he'll be able to come home at all. Alicia and I decided to surprise the guys and go to the concert tomorrow night. I'm standing in my room trying to find clothes to wear to the concert. I'm starting to show now. Just a little bump, but you can see it now. There's a knock on the door. I sigh and walk to the door. I open it to reveal a package. Addressed to me. It's roughly a foot long and maybe five inches wide. I pick it up and look down the hall. There is no one there. I go inside and lock the door behind me. I walk into the kitchen and grab a knife. I open the box. There are two things in it. A note and a decapitated babydoll.

Frank's Bitch-

           This will be your baby if you don't leave Frank immediately. And remember I know where you live. I can make your life a living hell if you don't do as I say.
              -Frank's Soulmate

I drop the note and run into my room. I lock the door and pull my phone out. I call Frank. He answers on the second ring.

"Hey baby."

"F-frank! I'm scared."

"What's wrong?" He asks, worry laces his voice.

"Some one left a box in front of our door. There was a decapitated doll and a note. The note said if I didn't leave you they'd kill our baby and make my life a living hell. And that they know where I live!" I start to cry.

"Shallan. Babe calm down. Mikey is calling Donna.
She's going to come get you so you can stay with her and Don. Okay?" I wipe my tears off my face.

"Okay."

"Everything is gonna be alright."

"Promise?"

"Promise. You should pack a bag."

"Yeah. Can you stay on the phone till Donna gets here?"

"Of course." I start packing a bag. I shove clothes into it and walk into the bathroom.

"We should start thinking of some names soon." Frank says.

"I was hoping maybe we could name him after my dad. Maybe make his middle name my dad's first name."

"That's a great idea baby. What was your dads name?"

"Christopher."

"What if we called him Christopher Thomas?"

"That sounds nice. Why Thomas?"

"It's a family name. It was my grandpa's name and it's my middle name." I smiled and finished packing my bag. There was a knock on the door.

"I think Donna is here."

"Oh. Okay. I'll stay on the line until you know for sure." I take my bag and go to open the door. I drop my bag and open the door a crack. Donna is standing there. I open the door all the way.

"Hi Donna."

"Hello Shallan." She gives me hug.

"I'll call you later baby. I love you. And Chris too." Frank says.

"Okay. Bye Frankie. Love you too." He ends the call and I put my phone in my pocket. I look at Donna.

"Thank you so much. I just don't feel safe staying here right now."