When you stood up alongside him, Taehyung was unable to say anything at all. He was too fixated on the little monstrosity he had created. "You're wearing the boxers underneath, right?"

"Mm," you blushed slightly. "I guess the shirt is so big that you can't see them, right? You really like baggy clothes, don't you, sunbae?"

"Ha..." Taehyung forced out a laugh in front of you. 'I need to be careful around her.' He then dropped his blanket on the floor. "The ramen is ready, but don't you dare start without me, okay? I'll be out in a flash!" He ran into the bathroom, while you took up two bowls. Once you finished putting them out, it was on the table they went.

Looking around the room, you didn't see a lot that you could work with. "Show Me The Money 6" was playing on the t.v, but you didn't have much interest for that. Then, you looked to the part of the floor where the dropped blanket laid. 'I need to find something to do so that I won't be tempted to eat.' You walked over, picked it up and folded it neatly before resting it down on the couch. But not long after, you found yourself blushing at your own actions. 'What am I doing acting like I'm a housewife or something?'

You took a look around your settings once more. 'He's brought tons of girls over to this house. I hope he doesn't have those same kinds of intentions tonight.'

"You're not eating without me, are you?"

When you glanced over, Taehyung was now walking out of the shower. Water droplets were flying off of his hair as he diligently towel-dried his hair. On accident, your eyes wandered down to his stomach, then to his v-line. The only thing that kept this guy from being fully naked was the towel that was wrapped around his waist. 'My eyes!' You quickly turned around before he caught you staring.

"Look at you, looking all suspicious."

"I haven't eaten without you, I swear."

"Why haven't you dried your hair?"

"Huh?" you took a glance down at your long locks in surprise. He was right. You were so busy acting like a little housewife that you completely forgot about your hair.

"Do you usually use a blow dryer?"

"No," you shook your head, "it doesn't matter to me..."

"If that's the case, then wait here some more. After I finish getting dressed, I'll come dry your hair for you."

"You don't need to do that."

"I'm going to dry it anyhow," he said before he disappearing into his room.

Once he was back out, Taehyung sat you down on the couch and put a fresh towel on your head. He started rubbing your hair out as if his life depended on it. The way he would violently switch around to spots just left you in utter giggles.