just forget it

Dont forget to play the song ppls

Dee:well i guess yall are going to have to just forget about it i mean like yall are sister and brother" "everything is messed up mom i got jealous from her i had sex with her and we told each other personal stuff" "well i know yall just reunited but you either have to forget or have to be apart from each other again and never have contact again." "Mom it is going to be hard doing that, no one tried to tear you and dad up" "what i said was final" "but she is my emotional support i told you that" "you told her that" "yes he did" "Mom!!" "Anyway your depression could have been passed if you would have took your pills" "i dont need to" "yes you do dont you know people die from depression, just i case you didnt remember look at all those percing and remember why you got them" "my personal life has nothing to do with you" "yes it does i am your mother" "well right now you are a burden just leave me alone,....... *opens door and about to walk out but stops* ,... and we would not be here if that little whore over there who says she is my mother would have kept her damn legs closed." (He slamms the door shut and leaves in his car.)
"This is my fault i should have never falled for you, i was not even sure i loved you bcs you had me with mixed emotions" "look dee you cant blame us for what are 15 year old is doing" "no we cant but it was my fault i let you take it" "i dont care bcs it wasnt your fault" "okay Nov. You and Destinee can leave i will go out and look for him." "No mom i want to live with you" "ya you can but wont you think that would be a risk" "we can stay away from each other please mom i need you, nia and tally are not my mom you are" "okay you have to ask your dad but right now we have to go find him and he took my galaxy car the dude dead if he wrecks it" "okay let me grab my shoes and i want that all white car with the white rims" "fine but hurry i will be in his car it is the greenish blue kinda color" "okay". I walked outside and Nova followed."what do you want boy" "i just wanted to get back together with you okay i miss you and Nia cheated on me now i know how you feel when i did it to you, you was the first real girlfriend i really loved" "i will think about it as you see i am engaged and i will think about it a lot if you can tell me how many kids you have" "lets see the twins and nia kid, thats only 3" "nope you forgot about the twins that got pregnant in the rap game house their kids are older than mines" "oh i have not talked to them since that night in the hot tub" "damn you got them pregnant in a hot tub" "ya,kinda" "mom i am ready to go" "i gotta go find our son bye" "bye dad". We drove off and searched in all his favorite places it felt like that day i had lost my baby girl and we had to go look for her. "What if we dont find him mom what if he ends up like i was" "we will find him bcs yall soon to be step dad put a tracking device inside all the cars" "oh thank god we just reunited and i didnt want to lose him again" "lets hope that we wont lose your other siblings" "what other siblings" "well a couple weeks before i got pregnant with yall Nova i mean your dad had cheated on me with these twins that came into the house and they both got pregnant about 5 minutes apart." "Omg my dad is a man hoe" "funny but he was...... i dont know what he was but he was something" "hehe.... wait mom is that your car under the bridge at the beach." "I think it is i need to find a way to get down there.".

No one pov.:
They go down there and see him about to drown himself. "No Junior dont i am sorry i didnt know either" "leave me alone" "no it is okay we can still be sister and brother you told me that you had a sister connection with me" " i said leave me alone" "and i said no you cant kill your self we just reunited you went through depression for me to come back and when i come back you dont want me" "i do want you okay but i cant have you so what is there to live for" *he makes himself fall into the deep part of the water* "nooo". She runs in to save her brother even though she cant even swim. She pulls he back out and her mom calls 911. She dose not know mouth to mouth so she waits for the ambulance to come (thank god it was just right up to the street so they came quickly). The ambulance pulled off and the two was left siting by the shore. "Mom do you think he died" "no and dont think negative" "i should have been talking his pills mom" "i know i told him, depression will make you do something like that." "Do you think this is my fault" " no boys just dont know how to express their feelings and that can cause them to need someone and become hurt" "do you think that i was his someone" "i think you was and when he found out you was his sister his emotions made him angry." "I want to go see him i can walk" "okay i will be up there in 10 minutes". She walks to the hospital and into his room. "Hello dude are you up" "no i am not" "well i am coming in anyway" "what do you want" "i just want to say that i am so sorry i understand that i was your someone for your anger issues and for your depression and i just let you go" "all i have to say is that i want to be your brother and i will love you like a sister and in a girlfriend way To Me You are forbidden" "ok any way i am moving in with you guys but if you dont want me to i wont" "no no you can" "okay". Dee walks in and tells everyone they can go Dee drives her car back and Destinee drives Junior car back home. (Duh before they go home Destinee went to go get her stuff.)