Leave my baby alone

Dee: i slept on the couch and woke up screaming in thought of someone raping a small little girl. I jumped up looked at the time (7:28). "Oh god Junior get yo ass up before you be late on your second day.l "okay geesh". He got up i made me a toaster struddle and he ran out the door only to return and ask for gas money. I gave him it and he said he would be home.late. i laughed at the fact that i knew he was going to hang out with that D. Girl. It felt weird to me that he never told me what her real name was. I went out and look for more baby girl boy since i was having a boy. Then i got a call from Trey. When i answered it sounded like and girl and a boy moaning then i heard laughing and the phone hung up. "What the hell dude".

No one pov: junior walked into school and again girls was staring at him he did not see Destinee so he walked around looking for her but he ran in to Destinee old boyfriend. "Why you messing with my bitch" "talking about Destinee" "duh" "well she said she was single and she wanted me so she mines now" "oh the new boy got mouth" "yes i do you mad or naw" "stay away from her you will get bitched slapped by all of us" (pointing to a large number of boys. "I dont back down" "stop messing with him". Destinee grabs his arm and drags him away. "What were you thinking" "i was defending myself he was messing with me first" "i know that but i dont need my ex boyfriend messing up my pretty boy boyfriend face up." *kisses him passionatly even though people are around* "we should ditch" "now my bad boy talking" "come on" they left and went to do freak deaky stuff in a hotel they rented out with all the money they had in their pockets. "Now you are not a virgin anymore" "damn she is good" " that was only my third time doing it but i got good at it. I know how to take control." "Believe me i know" "school is almost out we should get some food and head back to our houses to change then to a movie" "i know the perfect movie" "what" *smirks* "you know what lil boy if you say fifty shades of grey i will slap your ass and not give you none for a month." "I wasnt goinf to see that i was going to say fifty shades greyier." "You know what" "know what" "we dont need to see that bcs i can give you fifty shades any time" "we really need to get going" "fine but you owe since i took your V-CARD." " what you want to eat" "wendy's bitch" "come on before i run out of gas." "You know one thing i realised about me" " what" "that you love me" " i know i love you it is like we have a sister and brother bond." "Yep" (a/n: me *winks* see what i did there ------lmao.) They leave and go get food and to the movies to watch finding dory.

A/n: ayyee these was litty and way comment what yall thought about this and comment if finding dory is yall shit too.