dont you dare touch your sister like that

Dont forget to play the music for the chapter

Dee: i wake up at 6:00 in the morning and call mama nova to see if she can baby sit the twins. She sure and it was going to take her about 30 minutes.
I touch the money i been saving in the birthday jar and i put it in my wallet. I put on my outfit and left out the house in jordans and a bandana.

I got my electric skateboard and put it in the car

I got my electric skateboard and put it in the car. Mama nova came into the drive way. "Sup" "hey girly" "i am bout to get stuff for the party and rent out one of those lil cute mini vans to pick up the lil kids ill text you the address later. And you gonna have to fix them anything they want for breakfast since it is their birthday." "Okay nova coming??" "Actually i dont know. All i know is if he bring nia he should just get back in his car and travel another hour and thirty minutes back home. I am not playing wit that bitch." "Why yall get in a fight anyway." "Well i went to nova house to get my son before you drop Destinee off. And there was a party going down i looked all over the house and i couldn't find him so i asked nia. Nicely. She got nasty and started talking bout my kids. She pushed me i punched her she wouldn't get up but she tried to trip me. I got mad and i beat that ass. Nova pulled me off and calmed me down it was crazy ass fuck. I mean that is what she get she just got mad bcs nova said he didnt want to have kids by her." "Awwh, you yall was so cute together. Yall should get back together." "I dont know bcs he cheated 4 times while we were dating i caught him and forgave him over and over again but he ended up doing the same thing. Anyway i gotta go after the twins eat just let the play you can just sit down and watch Netflix." "Okay" "peace". I shut the door and left. First to the mall going to find birthday out fits. I got there and took my skateboard out and skateboarded in. People looked at me but i didnt care. Store after store but nothing so i just grabbed peices and put them together. I left and went to pick up party plates and decorations. Last night i told the parents at the day care about the party and it is going to be alot of girls and boys. I went to the party planning shop and picked up the cake and asked could they cater food down there. I left and texted Trey it was currently 10:00.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me:
Morning r u ready

Trey:
Yes the address is 42 Southside brookdale

Me:
Ok dont get mad but i need ur help

Trey:
I can never get mad at u what do u need

Me:
I need to pick up a van and i was wondering if u can drive my car back to my house

Trey:
Sure when we get ready to go to Downey i can drive

Me:
How about u drive my car down there while i drive the van full of kids

Trey:
Okay but when we get down there i have a suprise for u

Me:
What is it

Trey:
It would not be a suprise if i told u i gtg

Me:
Well hurry i am outside ur house

Trey:
I know thats y i said i gtg

Me:
Ur weird

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He got in a we drove away. I got the truck and he drove my car. I picked the little kids up from the meeting spot and it was dead silent.
I walked into the house and mama nova started yelling "where were u i went to sleep and i cant find the kids" "i will find them dont worry bout that boy out side with the kids thats Trey." I walked in to the closet to see no one then i heard crying. I looked in junior room but no one was in there. So next i went to Destinee room but it was locked. "Destinee baby y is your door locked" "help mama" "Jj tryna touch me." I got worried and took the door knob off. And what i seen was crazy. "Junior get your ass of my daughter." He ran from me naked and i hugged Nene. "What happened" " i didnt do anything mama i just did what dada taught me." I popped his ass so good."dont you dare touch your sister like that and if you do again i will stop you from seeing dada now go change into your outfit. "Nene come get dressed" she got dressed and i did both of their hair and told them to forget what happened and enjoy the day like brother and sister. Mam nova went home to get dressed i texted her the address and i put the kids over night clothes in the van with there friends and trey jumped my car ready to drive. We stopped to get snacks and then we were on our way to Downey.

(Dee outfit for today was the outfit she went to go shopping)
Kids clothes

(Dee outfit for today was the outfit she went to go shopping)Kids clothes