she is my emotinal support

Dee: i walked out the bathroom with a sports bra and joggers. I went into the living room watching t.v. when Junior walked in with a girl. "Hello are you his girlfriend already" "mom!!" "Sorry just asking, i dont care what you do just dont be to loud i am clearly watching t.v" "whats to eat up in here" "pizza will be here in 30 minutes." Okay come on D." "Whoes D. I am Dee" "not you mom her" "oh". They went upstairs and i watched the orange is the new black.

No one pov:
"Your mom looks a little familiar to me" "she gets that from a lot of people, my mom and dad used to rap they are still signed but they dont really make any more music" "oh my dad used to rap too but then my step mom came into the picture her name is talia but he calls her tally she is white. She says she used to get picked on they would call her Iggy." "My mom used to hang out with a girl like that but they got into a fight." "Oh, so what do you want to do" "we can play call of duty online" "sure" "but one thing the thing needs batteries they are in the drawer in the bathroom" "okay" she walks to the bathroom and looks into the drawer to see batteries and anti-depressaints in his name. She walks back to see him setting up."uh babe did you go through depression" "i am actually still going through it" "why didnt you tell me that you was going through" "well i am sorry i dont like talking about it bcs it was from my twin leaving".
"Awwh you really do miss her" "yes i got a pericing every time i felt like cutting" "oh my god i am here now" "can i ask you something" "sure" "can you be the bonnie to my clide" "oh my god yesss" "tell me you love me" "i love you papi" "i got me a good one lets make a bet for call of duty" "okay" if i win i get to do anything i want to you if you win i owe you 20 and you get to do whatever you want okay." They played and she won she chose to let him touch on her but not the sex. ............... later on she left and he was telling his mom about how she is going to end up being his emotional support.

Dee: "okay okay enough about the girl now go take a shower and your pills, and i am glad she is taking you out of your non talking point." "Okay mom love you" "oh and if she going to moan tell her to do it quiter" "you are weird mom how you listen through the walls" "i wasnt i was an just a bystander" "goodnight" "night".