stop calling boy

Dont forget to play the song before you read

Dee: i woke up to toys surrounding me. I smiled and went to look for the kids. I searched everywhere but could not find them until. I heard my phone ringing from the closet. I opened it to see too kids laughing playing games on my phone. "Yall some crazy kids, yall want mcdonald's for breakfast" "yes i want a chikaduck" "boy what is a chikaduck" "dont be silly mama he means he want chicken nuggets." Does my kid have autism or what" i laughed and put some joggers on ass i keep my shirt on. I put on my tims and put my bundles in a ponytail. I put the two in the car and drove to mcdonalds. The line was back up so i went inside. When i got our food and we sat at a table in the resturant "here yall go" i said as i was giving them their food" no answer from them "uh hello what do yall say" "we dont know what u are talking about" "yes yall do say thank you before i...." "befo u what" "before i ........tickle you" i said while tickling them. I stopped when i noticed the boy that was rapping in the mall was here. I moved us to a different table in the back as they finish there food. I got a text message and seen that the boy texted me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unknown number:
I am sueing you for punching me

Me:
Okay how much

Unknown number:
I am just playing wya?

Me:
Y u wanna know??

Unknown Number:
So i can swoop u up lik prince charming

Me:
How u gonna swoop me up when i got to hungry kids with me

Unknown Number:
Like this!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was looking at the text wondering what he was talking about then he swooped me up from me seat while Nene and junior laugh. We got in to momment and he tried to kiss me. I got nerveouss and put a fry on his lips. He looked suprised and asked "why u do that" "i mean it is called fries before guys" he laughed and he sat next to me as we wait for them little turtle kids to finish a small lil kids meal. They was finished and i learned the boy name his name was Trey. I got in my car and he did nothing but stare at me looking sad i got out again and ran up to him and kissed him. He deepened the kiss and i smiled pulling away."happy now baby boy" "yes, yes i am" "well bye i gotta go" "bye" he said while waving. I got back in the car and the first thing i hear was a phone call i answered it and it was the most suprising thing,Nova. "Can we get back together i mean we dont have to be together can we just be friends." "I am tired of your bullshit so no bye bye" i hung up the phone and the next thing i heard was "mama got a boyfriend, mama got a boyfriend" " yall know what, mama dont have a boyfriend she has her a reals man oops i mean husband." We screamed and singing all the way back home. We got dressed and off to the park the whole time Nova kept calling. So i fianlly decided to answer him "what do you want lil boy" "can we just be friends you being rude and shit i an trying to be nice." " fine we can be friends" "okay and one more thing can i get Junior tommorow and can he spend the night" fine, what ever just stop calling dman you aggy ass fuck" "can u drop him off" "yea yea bye". I hung up and went to play with them two. We got home and i packed up his clothes for tommorow. And put them to bed while i watch scandal re runs.