girls day gone wrong

Dont forget to play the song these are the dedications
PAPILITTY jaykilla4l. myboyneedsme

Dee: i wake up in the morning take a shower and get dresses in what haters would say th most slutty est outfit ever. I got up made breakfast and went to wake the twins up they took their seperate bathes and got dressed. I dont belevie in letting them two take bathes together, sleeping in the same room, or even getting dressed or undrees in front of each other. I made sure they ate and i grabbed Junior's bags and we all went to the car. We were singing karaoke. Until i stopped and asked them what they wanted to do for there birthday is the day after tommorow. "Monkey joes with my friends from day care." "Spa day with my mama and my freinds from school" "okay what ever Junior grab your bag we are here" we all get out the car and i text Nova that we are outside. He opened the door and Destinee went running up to him "dada" "hey princess, hey lil man" "hey nov" he just looked at me. I have him junior bag and Destinee said her goodbyes. We got in the car and i got a phone call from Mama nova. "Hey what you doing baby" "nothing mama" "oh i was wondering if you would like to bring Destinee to my friend, co-worker's, daughter's,daughter birthday party it is at Hiwire." "Ok she can come can you pick her i am at your dumb ass son house" "okay i am right down the street". She came and picked her up i went home and i was so bored that i actually had time to clean up. I washed dishes and booked a stay at the party house for there party in Downey, California which was not that far since we lived in Los Angeles. And i jsut chilled by myself fianlly getting all the sleep i need. I woke up around 9 a.m and was still lonely bcs both my babies were gone. I call mama nova and thank god she was on her way dropping Destinee off. I hopped in the shower and went to go pick up junior. I was kinda sad bcs me and Nene girls day was ruined but at least she had fun. I pulled up and seen a car i never seen before. I walked in there was strippers and people all over the house. "Hey have yall seen Nova" i yelled at a couple people bcs o the loud music. I checked upstairs no one til i seen Nia. "Ah nia have you seen nova" "why you wanna talk to my man" "bc she has my baby boy who is turning 4 tomorrow and i am here to take him home" "oh once a hoe always a hoe." "Oh but you wasnt saying nothing when i was fucking him and when i got pregnant" "but i did something about it that is why i kicked you in your damn stomache." "Well my babies are cute as fuck and i will continue to make cute babies and yo ass is about to get beat." She pushed me. And i realised this bitch just punched me a crowd formed around us i punched her square in the nose. She didnt get back up but she tried to trip me. I bent down and beat a bitch ass like i was her grandma and she broke her grandma tv so she cant watch her soap operas. I felt someone draging me back and it was nova. "Get off of me the bitch talking about my kids" "it is okay dee she just mad i said i wont have any kids with here" "and that better be it". I grabed my things and my son from Nova. Nova tried to say something as i walked out the door but i wasnt listening. I got in my car locked the door and I asked was junior okay. "You okay baby" "ya, mama" "did you have fun" "yes". I started the car and drove to my house mama nova was there. "Where were you girly we been waiting out here for 20 minutes." "I got in a fight with Nia,.. please dont ask why good night." "Good night baby doll". I walked in the house cooked some noodles and let them two eat while i clean my face my phone went off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trey:
hey wanna hang out

Me:
are you asking me out on a date

Trey:
Maybe

Me:
Well maybe i am not ready to date you

Trey:
It is okay no rushing we can just hang at your house

Me:
Lets hang out at my kids birthday party tomorrow. I can pick u up???

Trey:
Okay the little munchkins are so cute

Me:
I will be at your house 10:00 a.m u better be ready

Trey:
Okay
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put my hair ina bun and put on some night clothes since i took a shower right before i left the house 30 minutes ago. I put the twins in their night clothes then put them to bed. I looked at my phone and i was a goodnight text from Trey it was so cute. I left him on read and went to sleep.