you are my brother, you are my sister

Two weeks later
Fill ins: Destinee and junior are still going good but only had sex that one time in the hotel due to. Then just living life.

Dee: i wake up bright and early on a saturday morning to see Junior already up. "What are you doing up mann mann" "i am in love" "awhh it is good you are getting your mind and your sister. "You know what is funny mom" "what" "D. Name is actually Destinee" baby what is her last name something with a F or C i think i dont know" "oh, well i was thinking you could go and visit your dad since you havent seen him in years." "I dont know about that, why did yall stop talking any way." "Well once for your 4 years old birthday you tried to touch your sister the wrong way and you told me your taught you. I went over to his house to talk about it and he said he didnt care that he did that bcs you needed to learn but i thought it was to early for you to learn. I left his house and never talked to him he moved down here to Downey. And truth is that we only moved down here bcs i wanted you to be close to him but we just drifted apart." "Oh but i still dont know about seeing him it wouldnt be the same without her." "I thought you were done with her" "you know i can never forgive her" "fine but your still going to go see him" " fine but i get to wear what i want...... and i will need some more silver earrings to put in my cheeks and everywhere else." "Yea yea lil boy hurry up i need to find something that will cover up the bump." "Mom you are weird" "but i was being weird when i let you do anything you want in my house" "yep". I got dressed and put a sweatshirt on and Junior came out wearing what i would think is a outfit i would never see him wear before.

"Omg what did the make over god do to my son" "mom it was just some clothes that D

"Omg what did the make over god do to my son" "mom it was just some clothes that D. Bought for me" "i like the new style but i like my little sexy emo baby" "i am not emo and can we just go already" "fine". We drove to his new house and got out "hey dad" "hey i missed you" "why dont you miss Destinee, why does everyone want to throw her away she is a person too." "I do miss her but i see her everyday right in my mind" "stop being so sappy,........ mom i am about to call D. To come pick me up from the wendy's up the street. We gonna go back to our house" "okay dont do anything crazy" "we wont". He walkes out the door and nova starts talking "who is D. Dee" " she is his girlfriend and emotional support he went into depression and when he started his new school she was his first friend." "Oh you let them do it in your house" " i let him do what ever he wants" " that explains the percings" "naw instead of cutting him self he would get a percing." "I ahve to tell you something" "what" "Destinee is not gone she lived with me the whole time" "what??! How could you your son is over here trying to commit suicide bcs she got kidnapped but altogether she lived with her father" "i am sorry but i told her that her mother died and she never had siblings." "What are you fucking serious i am almost about to lose my baby bcs of this depression you put me in." "I am sorry it was nia who did it when she left me years later i couldnt face up to you and junior and wait did say your pregnant" "wait lemme see a picture of her."

No one pov:
She looks at the picture and starts crying to just now finding out that her long lost daughter is her sons girlfriend. "Omg we have to get to my house before they end up having sex." "Come on then". They get in her car and rive to her house to see a random car in her yard. "Wait that is Destinee car i bought her and wow i never seen your cars but they are great" "thanks but that is not the point" they rush into the house. "Junior get down here quick it is an emergency." He comes down stairs alone and and focuses on the kiss marks on his face. " you cant date her no more" "why" bcs your father was the one who kidnapped her and she was living with him the whole time" "what where is she i miss her" " she is upstairs in your room right now" "it cant be the only person in my room is D." "Actually your girlfriend is your long lost sister honey" " no no it cant be stop fucking with me" "it is true honey" " no mom *he starts to break down and cry as he talks* no mom we had sex at least once mom, we kissed, and we touched on each other mom this cant be true." Destinee comes down stairs and is wondering what is going on they tell each other what is happening and she goes to hug her mom but never looked at junior.

To be continued

Ayee this was litty bitches anyway just wait until we some back for more