"How has your day been, Andy?" Calum gave me a wide smile as he leaned back into his chair.

"I'm at school," I said, glaring at him.

"So am I." He nodded.

"What do you think?" I joked, watching as Ashton pulled out the chair next to me.

"By the sounds of it, not too fun." Calum raised an eyebrow at me as I sighed.

"How has your day been?" I asked him as I rummaged through my bag to pull out my lunch.

"Good." He shortly said, pushing aside the bag of chips he had.

"Life of a senior," I said. "I can't wait to graduate." I sighed again and opened the can of soda I brought.

"I talked to Michael today," Calum spoke up as he leaned forward on his elbows. "Kind of." He ran his fingers through his hair.

"Kind of?" I repeated, raising an eyebrow at him.

He nodded once and I looked over to Ashton who had his nose in his phone. I stared back to Calum as I waited for the upcoming story I was about to be told.

"First of all, he's actually nice. I thought he would kick my ass just for speaking to me." He began.

"Go on." I told him, motioning my hands forward.

"Okay, well I asked if he was friends with Luke and obviously he said yes so I asked if Luke had ever brought you up and-"

"Calum!" I nearly yelled, upset that he brought up the actual topic of me.

"I didn't use your name!" He put up his hands in defense and scooted his chair closer to the table. He sighed, "He said he knows you anyways."

"Michael knows me?" I shook my head at the information, not expecting it.

"That's a little scary." Ashton muttered, causing me to roll my eyes.

"So he said that Luke had just broke it off with some girl on the other side of the town and has been MIA except for school." Calum continued.

"And?" I asked.

"And he said he has first lunch with us and we're welcome to sit by him unless we're assholes." Calum finished his story and we both changed our focus to Ashton.

"I don't think we're assholes." Ashton shrugged. Calum and I both mumbled something about agreeing with him then turned back to each other.

"So they both have first lunch?" I questioned, wanting to clarify even though we weren't planning on sitting together. The three of us were an odd mix already.

"Yeah, but they mostly skip and go smoke at the corner gas station." He informed me.

"Sketchy." Ashton and I both said at the same time, laughing shortly after.

We changed the topic after a short silence, mostly it being about school and complaining about wanting summer already. Calum was moving about 30 miles north of where we were now for college and Ashton and I had already promised to visit him once a month.

We were caught up in small talk when we heard the bell rang, signaling us back to our classroom as other people were already piling in for second lunch.

I gather my things back up, throwing my lunch away and tagging along at Ashton and Calum's sides where I was in the middle.

"I'm telling you, Ashton," I began as I pushed through crowds of people. "She likes you, she just doesn't know how to approach it." I explained.