14~ 'Stomach Ache'

Start from the beginning

Me: fine fine fine, but we are going after school, okay?

Brat 👯: Okay.
______

"Okay Mija, who is it this time?" Clara asked.

"Mami, you say that like I'm a player!" Lauren complained.

"Esas nenas que te encuentras no me gustan." Clara complained. "What about that nice girl you brought over to dinner?" Clara asked.

"Mom you literally never pay attention to our conversations do you?" Lauren asks as her phone buzzes. She whips it out to check and noticed Y/N had texted her. She smiled at her mom and opens the door, revealing Y/N and Jasper.

Both sisters had their backpacks strapped on their bodies. Jasper held a stack of papers while Y/N stood there like a deer caught in the headlights. Y/N started to blush while noticing that Clara had stared at her for an uncomfortable amount of time. If it weren't for Lauren inviting them in at that moment, she would have had to leave.

"Y/N!" Clara squeals in excitement.

"Hello Mrs. Jauregui." Y/N smiles at her.

"I'm so relieved it's you. My heart was beating a million miles per minute! Oh dear please, Jasper and yourself should make yourselves at home!" Clara began guiding Y/N toward the living room.

"Excuse me, Mrs. Jauregui?" Jasper asked politely while still following the mother into the living room.

"Call me Clara, please, I insist." Clara spoke, Lauren had appeared in the living room, holding a tray of what seemed like snacks, and rolled her eyes at her mothers comment.

"Mom, maybe they were taught to hella respect other peoples parents." Lauren suggested.

"You're right, sorry. What was it you needed?" Clara asked politely, awaiting Jasper's answer.

"W-well, I was texting Taylor because she wasn't at school today and I promised her I'd bring her the homework and explain what we did in class. I assume the principal wanted someone responsible to give these to your daughter." Jasper lied straight through her teeth.

"You're such a sweet girl! Don't be afraid to go up to her room, it's the second door on the right, upstairs. But do be careful, she's been having some stomach pain since this morning and I wouldn't want you to catch anything." Clara spoke sincerely.

"Thank you, Mrs-" before Jasper could finish, she received a death glare from the mother. "-Clara." She finished. Mrs. Jauregui nodded in approval.

"Be careful sweet heart." She called out behind her while facing her daughter and Y/N who's begun their homework. "You two have got some explaining to do." She narrowed her eyes at the girls in front of her.
______

"F-fuck, oh god." Taylor groaned while stroking the tip of her penis lightly. She coated the precum around the head and ever so slightly teases herself. She ran her hand back down to the base while drawing an invisible line between her balls. "Oh Yeah." She whispered. Before she could continue there was a light knock on the door.

"Holy shit!" She whisper yelled to herself and flung the covers over her body. "What! Come in! Can't I just get two minutes to rest mom! Two minut-" she began yelling and suddenly stopped when she saw who'd opened the door.
Her penis jumped in excitement.