14~ 'Stomach Ache'

Start from the beginning

Recessive Trait 🍆: You?! I've been dealing with a boner ever since! Talk about Blue balls! Your name appearing on my phone got my calmed down dick rising higher than the Eiffel tower! And you're worried about a little blushing?!

Me: 😟😟 Have you really?

Recessive Trait 🍆: I knew of I went to school it wouldn't go down and it would get worse if I saw you. 😤 I had to tell my mom I had a stomach ache.

Recessive Trait 🍆: Wow, not responding. Thanks. I love this attention I'm getting!

Recessive Trait 🍆: Jerk.

Me: Sorry, sorry! I was in class, I got your homework for you, if that makes you feel better 🤗

Recessive Trait 🍆: HOW WOULD IT!

Me: I'll have to take it to you🙃

Recessive Trait 🍆: Wow, bringing me homework. Thanks 🙄

Me: 🤦🏻‍♀️ Think about it. I'll see you soon.
______

"I was wondering if you wanted to come home after school to do home work together?" Lauren asked Y/N as soon as they left to go to their last class of the day.

"Oh, uhm. Well I have to ask Jasper if that's okay before anything." Y/N bit her lip at the sudden invitation.

"Don't worry about intruding or anything silly like that. I've told my parents I wanted to introduce them to my girlfriend and they're very excited to meet her." Lauren faked a smile, but it's not like Y/N would have noticed in the first place.

"Oh, I guess thats alright. But-"

"Don't worry about the 'but', you're always welcome." Lauren smiled, placing a hand on her girlfriends shoulder.

"Okay. I'll go." Y/N agreed.
______

Me: Hey, is it okay if we go to the Jauregui's house? Lauren wanted to introduce me to her parents.

Brat 👯: I was just about to ask you that! But, haven't they met us already?

Me: She wanted to officially introduce me as her girlfriend.

Brat 👯: oh yeah, you told us when mom and dad got home. I'm still kinda shocked about that!

Me: Wait, why were you going to ask to go there in the first place? Do you like one of the Jauregui's too?!

Brat 👯: What, no.

Me: IS IT CHRIS!

Brat 👯: Y/N, no

Me: ITS TAYLOR!!

Brat 👯: It is Taylor's homework I need to turn in. She wasn't here today and our teachers asked me to do it. Probably because the principal told them we need to get along or something, I really don't know why. But if you want to believe it's something else, I guess I can't control your wild ass imaginations.