>/15/<

Lucy POV

I sighed as I went to the bar by bus, the bartender had sent me the bar's name which I knew well due to circumstances.

The bus driver pulled up into the driveway, it was easy to see that in the bar the men outnumbered the women 10 to 1.

I got out of the bus paying the man, walking up to the door of the bar.

I took a deep breath before walking into the building.

The smell of alchohol was potent, I quickly brought my hand up to my nose looking around the bar to see if I saw Natsu.

I soon after spotted him at the counter, I quickly walked over there to him.

"And then she comes back to my house after SHE cheated like a year ago when I have someone else there who I have interest in you get me bill~" I heard Natsu slur.

I mentally face palmed, Natsu really didn't think ahead before coming here.

"Lucy?" I heard a man ask.

I looked up to see it was bill the bartender.

"Hey Lucy you haven't come here in a while." Bill said.

"Hi Bill." I greeted. "Yeah, I haven't been here in a while because I have kind of gave up on drinking." I stated.

"Oh really, you know when he said Lucy, Lucy is such a common name I didn't think it was you and I could bearly recognize your voice when you sounded so tired." He told me.

"Yeah."

"Well It was great seeing you, you look so nice, you seem to be taking care of yourself these days." He smiled at me.

"Thank you." I said as I smiled back.

"Stop flirting with my girl~." Natsu slurred as he slammed his fist unto the counter.

My face turned bright red.

"I was just giving her a compliment." Bill said.

"Please we all know that's not true~."

"Yeah as you can see we are having a bit of a problem, I called you so you could get him off my tail." Bill said.

I nodded as I slung Natsu's hand over my shoulder, trying my best to balance him.

"Well bye". I said.

"Bye later It was nice seeing you." Bill replied.

I waved as I dragged Natsu out of the bar.

"Lucy, baby I'm so glad your here my ray of sunshine." He said as he nuzzled his face into my neck.

"Where is your key?" I asked him ignoring his comment.

"How should I know?" He asked, his voice muffled.

I then patted my hand on his back pocket finding his key.

I then walked over to his car which I could spot from a mile away in this group of cars.

It was shiny new and expensive in comparison to all the dull broken down cars in the parking lot.

I walked over to the car opening it and putting Natsu down in the passenger seat.

I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me go.

"Umm Natsu?"

He just groaned.

"You have to let me go so I can carry you home." I told him.

He groaned letting me go.

I backed away just in time for him to throw up fortunately it was on yhe ground outside and not in his car.

I sighed getting in the drivers seat.

Starting the car and driving off.

Hey guys this chapter isn't the best I Know but I'm vacationing in another country and plus I have to take care of my small cousin and he is a handful  so you must understand why this chapter won't be the best and I'm so occupied this chapter won't b edited or re-read yet.

PLEASE

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

~lu-chan