>/10/<

Lucy POV

I can't believe that he did that and I can't believe that I liked it, just the thought of it made me crimson.

I was here sitting down in my seat sortinng out a new set of papers that he had given to me, this job wasn't very hard to learn how to do and I got good pay, the bad thing is that every where he goes that involves buisness, I go.

Yay!

Not, You don't know how happy I was that work would be ending in just a few minutes and I could get away from him as soon as possible.

I took a glance at him, our eyes met, he smirked at me raising his eyebrows implying an activity that was reaaaaal dirty. I felt a lot of heat run to my cheeks, I was sure the apple farmers out there were ready to pick me off of the tree and sell me.

I quickly glanced back at what my focus should be on, my work.

Ugh, why did he have to do that, now my head is going to explode.

I couldn't get the sensation of his touches out of my head, I could literally still feel his hand up my thigh the memory still fresh in my mind.

I should stop thinking about it.

I soon calmed down and was able to finish my assigned work.

*******************

"Common Lucy." He said as he got up out of his swivel chair and took up his keys.

"Is it time to go?" I asked.

"Yes Common I'll drive." He stated.

"No it's okay I'll find mt way home." I told him hoping he would just let it go and let me go on my own

"No, your comming with me." He told me.

Sighing, I knew I wouldn't win, plus I'll save money instead of paying for a bus or a cab.

"Fine,"I gave in.

"Good, common now." he said opening the door then holding it open for me like any fine gentleman would do.

I smiled at him walking out the door, he then walked right behind me closing the door then locking it. We then walked passed Lissana waving to her and then out the front door of the building we went. We then walked to his car getting in and buckling up after which he started the car driving out of the parking lot and on to the road.

*******************************

We were driving for about ten minutes when I had realized that this wasn't the way to where I had resided.

"Ummm....Natsu?" I asked.

"Yes sunshine." He said while a grin had sneaked unto his face.

I rolled my eyes. "This is not the way to my house." I stated.

"I know, who said I was going there." He rhetorically asked.

"What! where are we going then?"I asked recovering from my state if shock.

"My darling Lucy we are on our way to my humble abode." He said with a big grin on his face. (a/n where I come from they would say "him a kin off him teeth" lol)

"Who said that I wanted to go!" I yelled out.

"Gosh Lucy my ears."He said."And don't worry we are just going to my place to have celebrate your first day of work, we are just gonna have a nice dinner, if you think that i'm gonna try anything with you i'm not so don't worry." He told me.

My face flushed red. "That's not what I-I was thinking I was just surprised." I stuttered.

"If you say so sunshine." He winked at me.

I blushed, really, really Lucy.

***************************

We had soon got to an apartment building that was literally made just for rich people, it was a tall sky-scraper building.

We got out of the car walking towards the building, the convenient automatic doors opened for us and we walked right in. The lobby was beautiful, the floors were covered with beautiful carpeting with white walls and beautiful paintings were hung up on the walls. In the corner lay a sitting area with gorgeous velvet sofas.

Natsu politely greeted the receptionist that sat behind the marble counter. We then walked into the elevator, and why am I not surprised it opened right into his breath-taking apartment.

It was modern looking just my style, this would be my ideal apartment but the money isn't there.

"Welcome my darling Lucy to my luxury apartment." He said opening his arms wide like he was waiting for a hug which I would not give.

He then gestured to the table which was already set with food on it.

"I had my cook make this for us I hope you like chinese, on the menu today chicken chow mein is served." He said in a formal way as he pulled the chair out for me waiting for me to sit down.

This boy may be a player but was a gentleman, I then went over to the seat and sat down then he sat across from me.

"Your lucky that I like Chinese." I stated.

"I guess so." He said smiling at me.

Please

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

~lu-chan101