>/11/<

Lucy POV

"Natsu~." I said with one arm around him the other containing an almost empty bear bottle.  Yep I'm totally drunk, how did this happen well......

Flashback

"So Lucy we're gonna play never have I ever." He told me, handing me a bottle of beer.

End

It started from there I should have never agreed to play now I'm in this predicament.

Natsu POV

Crap! she is so drunk , I sabotaged her by saying things like 'never have I ever had a period' or 'never have I ever had blonde hair' 

hehe

I'm so mean.

"Natsu~."She said as she put her arm around me. "I'm hot*hic*." She complained.

"What am I supposed to do about that?" I asked her.

She dropped the empty beer bottle on the carpet. Thanks be to God that it didn't break. She soon after lifted her arms up. "Take off my shirt." She told me,

My face turned as red as well red. Why would she want me to do that? Well because she's drunk.

I know that I wanted to get into her pants and all but now while she was drunk and I can't do that, not without her permission that's just...wrong, and right now I don't even know if it's just about getting into her pants anymore but real feelings, feelings that I've had before but it didn't turn out so well. Yes lissana and I are on good terms and everything but that doesn't make the pain any less intense.

"No Lucy." I responded.

"But I'm hot." she said.

"I said no." I told her.

I don't know If I would be able to control myself if I did take it off.

"Fine if you want to be such a *hic* meanie I will do it my self ." She said as she took the hem of her shirt and lifted it over her head. I felt the heat rise up to my cheeks as her round breasts fell out, I don't think that I'd be able to control myself much longer.

Lucy POV

Crap! what was I doing I can't believe I'm doing this I'm so stupid how could I have gotten drunk.

I reached out to hug him, I was half naked, sh*t.

"Lucy If you don't  stop." Natsu said with a serious voice.

Oh how I wish I could, oh how I wish I could.

"If I don't stop what~." I told him with a smug look on my face.

I would soon regret that as he flipped me over on my back while his hands were on either side of my head while he was straddling me and he kissed me, It was long and passionate and I-I liked it.

We started to kiss passionately our tongues fighting for dominance. He then went down kissing my neck. My hands went in his  hair while his were rubbing my bare thighs due to the skirt that I was wearing. The sensation left me speechless as his hands were all over my body I felt like I was on cloud nine.

He suddenly stopped. "Sh*t your drunk I can't do this." He said getting off of me. I couldn't help but feel disappointed the feeling didn't last long as I passed out.

PLEASE

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW 

SHARE

~lu-chan