>/7/<

Lucy POV

"Your personal assistant yeah like I'd agree to that." I said with a smug look on my face.

"Oh sweety once you take a look at this paper you'll be sold." He said holding up a paper that showed my wage.

My mouth fell to the floor.

"What do you say now?" He said raising his eyebrows at me.

"I-well I'll think about it." I said knowing my own answer.

"Well I can tell by the look on your face you don't have much to think about you already know the answer and the answer is yes, am I not correct?" Nastu stated in a cocky tone with a smile than sent shivers down my back.

"Well-umm..."

He cut me off.

"Lucy I'm pretty sure that this job pays a lot more than being a waitress and could possibly bring you out of your financial problems you basically have no logical reason to deny my offer." He said.

I tried to deny it but I knew it was true this was what I wanted, I needed I couldn't just turn him down and waist this good upportunity.

"Fine." I said.

"What really?"

"I need the money so why not?" I smiled.

"Awesome!" He yelled.

"Why do yo want me to work with you anyway?" I asked.

His face turned a light shade of pink.

"Well, you helped me in my time of need so maybe I could return th favor." He said, while scratching his head.

"You know that a simple thank you would have sufficed, but thanks anyway theres no way I could get such a high paying job anwhere else when I havent gone to college." I said.

"Great you start tomorrow be here by 8 am." He smiled.

"Wait what! I dont even have the proper attire to work here yet."I said.

"So then we go shopping!" He exclaimed, while taking my hand and leading me out of the building, towards his car.

"Wait I don't even have any money on me." I told him.

"Dont worry about that I'll pay." He said.

"No way, I couldn't let you that." I said.

"Just take it as a congratulation gift on getting yourself a new job." He winked at me.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW