>/9/<

Lucy POV

We were now in Natsu's car on our way to work. The awkward tension between was so thick. We were silent but I didn't really mind it. It prevented us from creating awkward conversation which prevented either of us from saying something we might regret.

The blush on my cheek didn't seen to want to leave my face. I  was lucky that Natsu was driving and not paying attention to me, but in the corner of my eye I could see a dust of pink on his cheeks as well.

"so...." He said as he started up a conversation which was the last thing I wanted right now.

"Yeah." I responded.

"Umm when we get there I'll explain your duties." He stated.

I simply nodded at his statement instead of speaking trying my best to avoid further conversation for now.

*******************

Ten minutes later we arrived at the familiar building.

When we parked in his 'reserved' parking lot, I opened the door of the car getting out quickly to escape the awkward aura that surrounded us.

We then walked into the building. People were walking back and forth, in and out of offices, making appointments and all of those kind of things.

We walked pass Lissana and I greeted her, she scoffed. Taken aback I walked behind Natsu to his office.

"Why is Lissana behaving like that to me?" I asked Natsu as he closed the door.

"umm well you see......we have history." He explained. "And she's probably jealous that I've taken a liking to somone else."

" 's body." I corrected him.

He growled. "No someone else." 

My eyes widened.

"Okay let me explain your duties." He said."It isn't hard all you have to do is Arrange files, answer the phone, fetch me lunch come with me on any trip involving my buisness that sort of thing, basically what I tell you to do." He said.

I gave a simple nod.

"There is your work area." He explained pointing to the desk and chair that was in the corner.

I nodded walking over to the place and putting my stuff down.

I sat down in the chair. Natsu then put some files on the table that I had to arange in alphabetical order by title that wouldn't be so hard.

Not long after I had finished the simple task he had given me.

"Natsu I'm finished is there anything else you would like me to do for you?" I asked.

"Yeah can you go and pick up some lunch for me at the place down the streat, Its an italian restaurant and I'd like some spaghetti." He said.

I nodded and got out of my chair heading towards the door.

"Don't take long and be careful." He told me as opened the door and exited the office.

When I did I came face to face with lissana.

"Umm...hi." I said.

"Hi umm...Lucy what kind of relationship do you and Natsu have?" She asked, the jealous aura she gave off was strong.

"Where employee and employer." I stated with a straight face.

I could tell she didn't believe me.

"But you talk ed before he hired you what were you then?" She asked.

By now I felt I face redden.

"We were just friends." I explained.

"Really so you didn't do anything?" She asked.

"What! no way" I told her shaking my head.

"It seems I must have misunderstood you Lucy, but what can I say he has quite the reputation around here its rare to see him with  a girl he hasn't...slept with." She said.

"I get what your saying but I don't have time to talk right now." I explained.

"It's okay Lucy bye." She waved.

"Bye." I waved as I walked out of the automatic doors.

Did lissana like Natsu or something why was she so percistent.I don't know why but my heart tightened at such a thought. Come to think of it Natsu did say they had history and it sounded more serious than some little fling.

****************

"Natsu I'm back." I said holding the bag that the to go box was placed in.

I then walked over to the desk and put his food down. I was about to walk away when he grabbed my hand and pulled me into his lap putting his mouth to my ear.

"What are you....."

"Didn't I say to hurry up." He whispered in my ear as his hand started to rub my thigh.

"Ummm Natsu." I said trying to get up off him but his grip was way too strong it felt like all the blood in my body was in my cheeks, I'm pretty sure that right now I could make a tomato jealous.

"What are you doing?" I almost sqeaked out.

"This is what happened when you don't listen to me, do you know dangerous this world is." He said.

I couldn't help but shiver as I felt his breath down my neck. He had his hand under my dress caressing and rubbing my thigh up and down.

Up and down

Up and down.

I gotta disobey him more often.

No Lucy!!

My face was red by now his other hand around my waist with a strong grip to prevet me from escaping.

"Natsu stop it.....mmm." I lost track of my words when his fringer brushed against my most private area.

Thats when I hit him hard in the head.

"Ow Lucy!" He explained.

He let go of me and I stood up my cheeks were burning.

"What was that for?!" He asked gripping his head.

"You shouldn't have been touching me in that way." I told him folding my arms my cheeks still red.

"Don't act like you didn't like it." He smirked at me.

"Do you want me to hit you again." I said holding up my hand.

"NO!" He exclaimed.

"Then keep your hands to your self." I told.

"I'm the employer and you're the  employee I'm the one that give orders sunshine." He smirked.

I huffed.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

~bye

This ain't edited.