Chapter 22

Each of my days with Adam were the better than my entire time with Noah. But, unfortunately, those 3 days were gone as soon as they came. 

On our last day, we had to come up with a plan for what to do with Noah, at least for now.

We figured that I would act like his mate and that my whole life WASN'T a whole lie. I thought it would be easier but Adam warned me against that. 

He said that now that we have found each other again, it would be hard to resist the mate pull.   

I knew I couldn't see him till Noah left again and I hated that, but he promised me that we could sneak off every now and then. I suggested once an hour, but he just laughed and shook his head. 

He kissed my head goodbye as he mutter, " I wish. Now, go to bed, "

I woke up the morning that Noah was supposed to come home, regretting him having to come home. I was on my phone for about an hour, when someone came in. It was Noah. 

I wave hi but then realize I would probably would have hugged him and so I jumped up and squealed. I ran into my awaiting arms. 

" Hey, Noah, " I say, kissing his cheek. I internally grimaced. 

" Did you miss me?" He says, smirking. I guess I never realized how disgusting he was, how self-centered, how annoying and much more. 

" Of course, " I say, mentally barfing. 

As that went on, I couldn't help but think about how Adam was right. I didn't want to believe it and I knew that he was right. This was going to be way harder then I thought.

Shameless Self Promotion- I'm going to have a new Werewolf book coming out. Very soon!!! So, follow me to get updates on it. I think it will be an interesting plot line. So, go check it out very, very soon!! Edit: It's called Alpha Mate and it's up