Chapter 10- WOW!

I'm so sorry! I haven't posted in a month! I've been so busy setting up my school stuff and then actually going to school, that I forgot. I hope you will take this as a I'm sorry gift.

Chloe's point of view

I wake up the next morning, to Emma and gabby jumping on me. I see Noah, filming this and I growl at him.

"Chloe, can we use some makeup?" Gabby asks.

"Sure, whatever, just let me sleep. Noah, keep an eye on them" I say, falling back to sleep.

"Oh, no you don't" he says, putting the camera away "I planned a date. Gabby and Emma want to do your makeup so be careful" he adds, pulling me out of bed.

" what?" I say,still half asleep.

Gabby pulls me out of bed and they sit me down. This time, I look in the mirror to make sure no funny business happens. They shoo Noah out and get to work, putting on makeup everywhere.

Then, they tell me that to wear and surprisingly, those twelve year olds are bossy and sassy when they want to be. Apparently, they knew where Noah was taking me because they planned accordingly.

After they were finished, Emma gave me a note that said, "come to the gardens"

So, I walked to the garden and I see a bunch of roses. I pick them up and smell them. Roses are my favorite!

In the bouquet, there was another note. It said, " come to the beach "

I walked there and see a picnic with food and Noah standing there. I walk to him and say, " Wow"

"Did I do good?. He asks

I kiss him on the cheek and say "defiantly"

We talk and eat. After we are done, we go do my favorite thing in the world, go swimming. He holds up a bikini, ( picture at the top or side ) and I hurry and change into it.

We play in the water for a little bit when he looks up and says "look at that"

I see a plane fly in by with a flag that says look at Noah. I look back down at Noah and he holds a box in his hand, about the size of a ring b..... Oh My Gosh!!

He gets down on one knee and I cover my mouth with my hand. I can't believe this is happening!

He says, " I know we haven't been together long. But, this month that we have has been the best month of my life. You aren't only my mate, but my best friend. And I want to spend eternity with you, so... will you marry me?"

I'm speechless. I feel tears streaming down my face and I nod. He jumps up and gives me a hug and kiss.

I'm getting married!!!!