Chapter 7- Meeting My Siblings

Up there is Gabby, Emma and Nate. With Chloe or Skylar.

Skylar's point of view

Recap:
"Ready to meet your parents?. Says Noah, taking my hand.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I say, giving myself a confidence booster but it doesn't work, so I add," which isn't saying that much"

Present day:

Me and Noah walk hand in hand towards the castle like house and my heart is racing. I have butterfly's who have butterfly's. My stomach is literally doing back flips everywhere.

"Who are you?" Says a voice behind us. We spin around and see it's a girl.

"I'm Skylar. We wish to meet the Alpha and Luna" I say, sounding more confident than I feel.

"Ok" says another girl who looks similar to the first girl. She skips to us and shakes my hand. "It's nice to meet you all"

"Gabby" hisses the first more mean girl. But, gabby keeps being friendly.

"oh, calm down, Emma. They aren't bad. If they were they would have charged already" says gabby. I like her now.

"Who are you guys?" Says Noah beside me.

"I'm gabby and this is Emma. The alpha is our dad and we are twins. I'm 12!" says gabby, excitedly. Emma just rolls her eyes. But, I didn't care. I have sisters. Twin sisters. Gabby seems nice but Emma is kinda harsh.

"Spill our life story, while your at it" says Emma, under her breath. Then, she meets us in the eye, looking each one of us in the face. When she reaches Garrett, her eyes soften and her frown turns into a given. Those two stare at each other for a couple second when I realize what happened.

Those two are mates!!! Me and gabby share a knowing look and I shake Garrett as she shakes Emma, awake from a trance that they were in together.

"Mine!" Says Garrett.
"Mine!" Growls Emma back.

While those two stare at each other, the rest of us talk like normal people.

"Why do you want to meet the alpha and Luna?" Asks Gabby.

"Um..." I say as my friends all look at me, putting me on the spot. "Well, you see, I'm another of there daughters. They gave me up to the Dark Moon pack" I say, hoping that she will believe me.

"Omg, your Chloe" says gabby  and she starts freaking out.

And then, she explains, "when me, Emma and Nathan were little, our parents told us that we had a sister named Chloe. She would return with her mate one day and then, we would all love happily ever after.

"Who is Nathan?. I ask, hung up on the name.

"He is your brother. He is amazing. He is my BFF! Other than Emma, of course" she says, and we all glance at Emma and Garrett who are now hugging each other. Guess we missed something?

" so, your Chloe, huh?" Says a voice behind me. I spin around again and see a tall boy. He has blond hair and blue eyes. Probably my age, about 16 maybe a little younger.

"Chloe, this is Nathan. Nathan, this is Chloe" says Emma, rolling her eyes. I turn back around and gawk at her.

" what? She is my sister, now" grumbles Emma and she turns her attention back to Garrett. Lindsay and gabby strike up a conversation about makeup and Emma joins ask I turn back around to Nathan.

"Hi, I'm Nathan, but you can call me Nate." he says, holding out a hand. I shake it and smile at him. Nate comes over and wraps his arm around me.

"Apparently, I'm Chloe!" I say.

"Have you met mom and dad yet?" He asks.

"Nope, we just got here" I say, pointing to my group of friends.

"This your mate?" He says, pointing at Noah, who tightened his grip around me.

"Yup" says Noah, finally finding his voice. I thought I would have to do all the talking. Not that I minded.

"Ok, we will show you your room now" says Emma, stepping in front of me. Emma and Gabby grab my hand as they pull me into the castle. Oops, sorry, my home. They lead me and my friends into a long hallway.

They point to a couple doors. "One is Chloe and Noahs, one is Emma and mine but I guess now Emma and Garrett, Lindsay and Abby can share a room" says Gabby.

"Ok," says Lindsay before walking into the room with Abby to go unpack.

I was about to go as well, to unpack when Emma yelled to me, " our parents will be at lunch. Get ready, you have two hours"