Chapter 1- Old friends

Skylars  point of view
I walk into school in the first day of school and am immediately given a bear hug by my three friends, Lindsay, Abby and Garrett. They are all werewolfs too and they have been my best friends since age ten. I'm sixteen right in, so that's six years.

" hey, how was your summer?" asks Garrett.

"normal. Swim team, Family Picnics, Phone and Noah(my brother) being an annoying weirdo" i reply and they all laugh. " how was yours"

"Meh, Dad remarried" says Garrett looking disgusted. His dad is the omega of our pack, meaning the lowest rank. Garrett's dad definitely took the position of omega, literally. He marrys, has a kid, divorces and gets drunk. Garrett has two half sisters and a half brother. Gross!!!!!

" Me and Derek broke up" says Abby

I give her a hug and say, " who broke up with who?" i ask

" mutual. WE just didnt work" she adds witha shrug.

" are you okay?" asks LIndsay.

" IM fine" abby says

" you guys are too sappy" says Garrett

" yeah, but you love it when we are super sappy" says Lindsay.

The bell rings and then I head to my first class, Ugh...................... History! So Fun. Wish me luck.

TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL

"hey, guys. How was your first day of 9th grade?" mom asks when me and Noah get home.

"fine" i say and mom turns to Noah.

"How was tenth grade, Noah?" she asks, trying again

" fine" he replys, same as me. I smirk at him. Copy-Cat.

" Snack is on the table. Go put your backpacks in your room and come" calls dad from the living room, watching the football game.

I walk up to my room, put my backpack in my room and walk downstairs to the snack. Today is gummy bears. Mom usually has healthy stuff but every monday, its gummys, chocolate, candy or something like that.

I take a handful and go up to my room. I have a couple texts. First, Garrett asking  where am i?

I text back saying at home

He texts back saying, its monday, you have patrol

I text him saying that i will be there as fast as i can.

I noramlly hate patrol but i do it because apparently i am a role model. I am the alphas daughter so I have every kid looking up to me. But, no pressure!

I begin patrol and talk to Garrett in my head. I ask him, " why is there patrol today?"

" a vamp is on the loose" he says. Garrett is the omegas son but he is like my manager. He tells I me where and why I have to be somewhere. Always! Never has missed a single day!

AFTER PATROL~AT HOME

" im home" i scream

" no need to burst our eardrums" my dad screams back

" how was patrol?" asks Noah

"what do you think?" i ask

" boring?" asks dad

" steve!" squeals my mom, swatting my dad in the chest.

" yup, boring" i say, looking back at Noah.

"cool!" he says, walking off to his room, not giving a second glance behind him.

Weirdo!!!!

I shrug and go to my room and go to bed. I was tired after patrol, even though it was only 9:30 pm.

My dream:

I walk into the room. Our living room. I see a little boy playing with my mom and a slightly older girl playing with Noah. They come up to me and give me a hug. The boy looked a like Noah and the girl looked like me.

"mommy,you came" says the girl

" of course, what did i tell you" says Noah

" you say mommy wou come" says the little boy

"was i right?" Noah says

"no" says the boy, running to Noah.

"oh really" says Noah, tickling the two children.

Present day:

I wake up in a puddle of sweat. I look at the clock and it says 2:00 am. I couldn't sleep till 3:00 am but when I did eventually fall alseep, I fell in to a dreamless sleep.