Chapter 11

"So, do you want long engagement or a short one?" Asks Noah that night.

"Short" I say instantly but then, add, "if you want"

He kisses my forehead and says, " anything you want, I want"

I silently scream in my head, before I say, "thanks"

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING AT BREAKFAST

" so, Mom, dad, me and Noah have an announcement" I say to my parents. Emma, Gabby, Nate and all my friends aren't here yet.

" yes, sweetheart" says dad

" umm... me and Noah are getting married" I blurt out. Dad is in shock, but mom is squealing around and talking really fast. I caught a couple words, like married and love.

"Um... dad!" I say and he snaps out of it. Dad, then, stands up.

He looks at Noah and glares at him and back at me and then he says, "treat her right?"

"Of course" says Noah so confidently, I was about to wilt.

"Well, then" says dad, sitting back down.

"Eeeeeeee!!" Scream Emma and Gabby, running into the room. They run up to me and squeeze us into a hug before running to Noah and squeezing the life out of him and squealing.

"Emma Lily  , Gabrielle Rose, you shouldn't eavesdrop" says mom, standing up but with a wave of Emma's hand, she sits down and sighs.

"Good luck with that" says dad.

"Hey, guys," I say, calming them down, " do you maybe want to be my bridesmaids?"

Cue the loud squeals!

"And I want Nate to be my bets man." Says Noah, as Nate comes in.

"Cool, you guys are getting married?" He says, I nod.

"Nice" he says, before sitting down for breakfast.

"How are you our brother?" Says Gabby, exasperated.