Chapter 5- Stupid Ashley!!!

Skylars point of view
I wake up next to... Nothing. Noah is gone! I think to myself, today is Wednesday so there is school. What does he have at school that he has to go early for? Nothing.

I decided that it's probably alpha business so I change into a really pretty outfit. Top. It's a pretty white spaghetti strap crop top and a black plush skirt. I paired it with a jean jacket and two black chokers. I put on my grey shoes and put my hair in a braid. This is the picture of the outfit:

 This is the picture of the outfit:

Then, I went down for breakfast.

"Hey babe" Noah says, kissing my cheek. "Had somewhere to be" he mutters, sleepily.

"It's fine" I say before stuffing my face with waffles.

I eat waffles and go to school.

{ after school }

After school, I go over to Lindsay's house and me, her and Abby hang out for w hike. But, then, I get a text from Noah's phone, saying come home now.

So, I go home and walk in. It's dead silent except for two people talking. Noahs and some girl. Jealousy starts in my stomach, but I quench it. Noah would never do that. Noah loves me too much to ever hurt me like that.

I walk into Noah's room and surprise, surprise, I see him and Ashley, sucking faces. Well, really just Ashley trying to kiss him but he stops her. I decide to make myself seen by coughing.  They both turn and see me. Ashley has this sick grin on her face and Noah look shocked.

"N.. Noah" I say

"Babe, it's not what it looks like" he says, but I barely hear him. I run. I run all the way back to Lindsay's and tell her everything. She offers to let me stay at her house for a while, but I decline. If Noah is going to hurt me by even letting her in the house, I'll hurt him by not talking to him but staying in the same room. Tease him a bit.

I stay at Lindsay's for a while but then, I decided to go home.

He really messed up, I think to myself as I walk home. He deserves what's coming.

I open my door and see my frantic mate, going crazy. He is shouting in the phone, saying, "find her"

"Noah, I'm here" I say and I run up to my room as he follows me. I slam the door in his face and resist the urge to open it back up and throw my arms around him.

I decide to go to bed to take my mind off of him. But, I couldn't sleep. I was up all night, tossing and turning. Maybe I should forgive him, he was trying to push her away at least, I think. But, I make this decision in the morning. So, all night, I didn't sleep.

I decide to get changed into this and walk down for breakfast.

I ignore Noah even though he pesters me. I say hi to him and that's it. But, on the way to school, in his car, I cave.

I guess I didn't make it clear so I tell him to pull over. He must have though I was going to get out because he kept apologizing. Sorry again and again and again. It gets so annoying.

"Noah, stop apologizing and kiss me" I say and he grins in triumph.

He leans in and we kiss and as usual, there is sparks. But something is missing. I push it aside and I pull away and he just stares at me, gawking.

"Are we going to school or not?" I say

"Not" he says, grinning.

"Just drive" I snap and he starts to drive.

{after school}

After we come back from school, I take a shower and start my homework. I am interrupted by Noah's kisses as usual.

"Noah, stop" I mutter as I try and solve the math problem: 85= xy.     if x=5, what does y equal?

" 33 " he mutters and he doesn't stop.

"Ashley" I remind him.

" stupid Ashley" he says, getting up and storming out.

I know this chapter was short and I haven't updated in a while. But, my internet went out. This chapter is kind of boring, in my opinion. It was just a filler. Next chapter, you guys will see everyone in the packs reaction to the fact that noah "sister" is his mate. Just so you know, everyone at their school is in the pack.