Chapter 21

My plan of sleeping right then and there didn't go as plan. I couldn't go to sleep. I can't believe that I am admitting this but I was thinking about Adam. I shake my head and try to shift my thoughts from him to Noah, but it didn't work.

I was thinking about why I felt the way I did towards and why the spark between Noah and I was dying rapidly. Then, it clicked. The mate story, he was here to meet his mate and why he asked me about my input, The feelings, it all made sense now. 

But, the question remained. Do I like him? When was he planning on telling me? 

All I knew was that I couldn't wait till tomorrow to tell Adam what I knew and ask why he didn't tell me earlier. I tried to sleep because I realized that it was past midnight. 

I only slept for 4 hours, waking up at 5:00. I got dressed and just watched YouTube videos till 8:30 am. Then, I rushed to breakfast. I told my so called "Family" that I just was hungry but the truth was that, I just really wanted to meet Adam, and I'm not ashamed to admit it anymore. 

I waited till 10:30 when I got a knock at my door. I swung it open to see Adam and as he smiled, my fears of telling him that I knew went away. 

" Come in, " I say, "  I have to tell you something, "

" Okay, ' He says, giving me a strange glance and walking in, sitting on my bed .

I took a deep breath and said, " I know"

His eyes instantly widen and he says," Know what?" He tried to play  it off but I knew better.

" That we are mates. That the story you told me was not only true, but about me. That I shouldn't feel guilty about the feelings I have for you. Why didn't you tell me. You let me believe that you were a stalker. " I say, my eyes widening.

" Wait, hold up. You have feelings for me?" He asks, smiling widely like a jerk. A cute jerk, I add in my head. 

" Really? That whole speech and that's all you can think about, " I say, scowling and blushing. 

" Yeah, well, that's the only part that I care about. I was going to tell you. Remember? I promised?" He says and my eyes widen. 

" Oh yeah, when we first met," I say, smiling. I think back to the day I met him. 

*Flashback*

I got up and got ready. I opened the door and saw the stalker guy standing right there.

I start to close it but he says, " WAIT"

I kept trying to close the door but he put his hand in the door. He walked in and sat on the bed.

" excuse me!! " I said, " what are you doing? This is my room and you can't just come in and sit on my bed. You've been stalking me for days now. I don't even know you. "

" That will all be explained in a bit. For now, you have to get to breakfast before your mate gets mad," says the creepy stalker guy.

*Flashback over*

" But, you aren't supposed to know about us being mates? What are we supposed to do?" He asks me. 

" I don't know, " I answer truthfully. " But, we will think of something. Noah sin't supposed to  be back for another 3 days, "

" I will have you, " He promises me. 

" You can't promise me that" I say, shaking my head. 

He takes my hands and says, " Maybe I can't but I will . Whatever it takes, " He sounds so confident so I agree.

I smile and say, " Okay, fine"