Chapter 6- oh, no!

Skylar's point of view

Today is the day that me and Noah tell the pack. Today is also the day that me, Noah , Lindsay, Abby and Garrett set off to find my parents, who are the alpha and Luna of the stardust pack. The strongest pack ever.

First, we tell the pack. I was so nervous. All of the pack knew me as the alphas daughter. Yeah, well, now, I'm the future alphas mate, which can't go down well.

But, surprisingly it did. Here is how it started:

"Ok, pack, we need to tell you all something" says my dad.

"Let Noah tell them." Mutters my mom and my dad nods his head at Noah, indicating for him to come.

"Ok, I, Noah , have found my mate. Now, this may come as a surprise, but me and my mate will explain" he says.

He turns after saying this and mouths for me to come on. I shake my head and he comes to me and lifts me up. He takes me to the stage and drops me on my feet. I glare at him and face the people I have known since I was little, who raised me, who shaped me to be who I am today.

Our pack is generally small. About a hundred in the pack and this includes wolves, mates and children. So, I know all of these people and they all know me. The pack sluts is staring at me like I'm stupid and she wants to kill me , but everyone else's expressions are

" ok, Skylar is adopted and she is my mate so I expect you all to treat her with respect. Thank you, you may leave" he says before taking my hand and pulling me off the stage.

"What the hell, Noah?. I curse at him as he lifts me, bridal style and takes me home. I barely ever curse but I do when I'm super mad.

Noah noticed. He stops half way and slowly drops me on my feet. I storm away at wolf speed to him. I ignore his calls, no matter how hard it is. I run to my room, slam the door close, run into my closet and cry. This is so overwhelming!

I am the daughter of the alpha of the stardust pack. I'm mated to the future alpha of the Dark Moon pack. I'm wanted by hunters for my golden fur. And my mate is not making this better!

"Babe" approaches Noah sneaking in my room.

Instead of ignoring him, I leap up and run out of my closet. I throw my arms around him and give him a quick kiss on the cheek and a long hug.

" it's all so overwhelming" I whisper and he just holds me tighter as I wet his shoulder with my tears. He doesn't seem to care, holding me even closer instead of farther away.

"It's gonna be ok" he whispers, rubbing my back as I sob even harder.

Eventually, I sober up and I start to take my luggage down stairs to the car. Noah, being a gentle man, helps, thinking I can't do it. But, I'm a werewolf, for gods sake.

Eventually, we make it to the sky dust pack. We get there the next day so today is now Sunday.

"Ready to meet your parents?. Says Noah, taking my hand.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I say, giving myself a confidence booster but it doesn't work, so I add," which isn't saying that much"