18

###GEORGE'S POV###
     It felt unreal to be with her, but I had to leave, and I hadn't brought myself to tell her yet.
     "Liz?" I asked, and she didn't say anything, but she looked at me, acknowledging that she'd heard me.
     "I have to go on tour, we leave in a week," I said, and she put down her book.
     "Oh, when will you be back?" She asked, and I frowned sadly.
     "I won't be back for a year," I said, and she nodded, she looked like she was just trying to process it.
    "George, what are we kidding ourselves here? You're a celebrity, and I'm just... me. You're going to be gone for a year," she started, and I couldn't let her run away, not this time.
    "Come with me, Liz! I mean, you practically live here! And- and you don't need to work anymore, I've got all the money we need," I argued, and she smiled at me.
    "Do you mean it?!" She squealed, and I nodded. I'd meant every word, although the guys would probably be pissed that I didn't ask them, I didn't care.
     "Yes! Come, please! I don't think I could bear to be away from you," I said dramatically, and she laughed and rolled her eyes.
-------------------------------------------------------
###Lizzies POV###
He hugged me tightly, and I wheezed dramatically, "George, you're killing me!" I said, and he laughed, but let me go.
"I'm sorry love, I just wasn't ready to let you go," he said, reminding me of what I said to Paul. Suddenly I noticed Paul out of the comer of my eye, and he walked into the living room, pretending he hadn't seen anything, but behind George's back, he cut his eyes at me.
    "I have to use the restroom," I said, excusing myself. When I came back, I could hear arguing from the both of them.
    "George, I will never stop loving her, and you need to understand that," Paul whispered angrily, and I heard George sigh out of frustration.
   "Yes, I understand that! I'm just asking you to back off," George whispered sternly, and the conversation seemed to be over. I came out, and we all acted as if nothing had happened. They hadn't noticed me standing there.
    "Georgie, can we go somewhere special today ?" I said as if I was a small girl, and he laughed.
    "If you never talk like that again," he bargained, and I snickered
    "Okay, deal. Now come on!" I urged, and dragged him out of the door.
    "I was still eating my breakfast!" He shouted, and I looked at him.
    "Me or the food?" I asked seriously, and he ran his hands through his hair.
    "You," he said, pouting all the while.
    "Aww, babe, you love me more than food?" I asked, and he rolled his eyes.
    "I hate you," he said, and I just giggled. He broke out in laughter, and we strolled down the boulevard, hand in hand, heart in heart.
     "Where are we going?" He asked, and I put my finger up to my lips to shush him.
     "Shh, it's a surprise," I said sneakily, and he rolled his eyes.
     "This is why I love you," he said, and I stopped. In the middle of the street, with everyone watching, I kissed him. He kissed me back, with a bit of surprise and lust.
    "I love you too," I said lovingly, and everyone around us began to clap. He smiled, but I just blushed and stayed close to him nervously. We kept strolling down, when I began to hum. Suddenly, I took George's hands in mine and we danced in the street. I rested my head on his chest, and he danced with me even without music.