6

"Paul, can I ask you something that might be a bit forward?" I asked as we swung on the swing set. After getting coffee, we strolled to the park. Being as it was about 11 P.M. no one was here.
    "Sure, I like forward," he said surely, but I was still hesitant to continue, however I did.
    "Would you break my heart?" I said, and he turned to me seriously, studying my face.
    "If you gave me your heart, I would protect it," he said quietly, and he got off of the swing and offered me a hand.
    "Well that's good because I think I already have," I whispered as he pulled me off of the swing and we were standing only inches apart now. He moved my bangs out of my face and kissed me passionately. I bent my leg upwards like they do in the movies, it felt magical.
    "Do you want to go to my place?" Paul asked, and I pulled away from him.
    "I'm not much of a one night stand type of girl," I said, declining his offer.
    "No, no, no, not for that. Some friends just want to meet you," he said, and I contemplated this before accepting, as long as it was just to meet some friends.
     As we walked in, Paul looked like he was a bit nervous. He led me to the living room, and three boys were sitting on the couch eating popcorn. They all turned to us and I looked away nervously.
     "Well,well,well, might this be Lizzie?" One asked, and Paul nodded while smiling. The speaker got off of the couch and walked closer to me to inspect me. I looked up to see none other than John Lennon studying me closely.
    "Oh John! Get off it!" Another said, and they stood up as well, but not so close to me, thankfully.
    "I'm ringo," the guy said and we shook hands.
    "George," the last one said with a toothy grin, but he didn't get off of the couch. He instead continued to eat popcorn.
    "You're The Beatles," I said in awe, and they exchanged looks. Then they turned back to me.
    "Yes, love. Yes, we are," George said, and I thought about it. I was meeting The Beatles. Any other girl would cry and faint, but I just saw them as people. As characters.
    "Hm, most people would react differently," John said, and I laughed.
    "Well maybe I'm not most people," I said, and he smirked at me.
    "Well, would you like to watch the movie with us?" Ringo asked suddenly, and I nodded my head.
    "I would love to," I answered, and we all sat on the couch. I sat between George, who looked nervous to have a girl this close, and Paul, who wouldn't take his eyes off of me. Suddenly, Friday the thirteenth came on the telly.
    "Ugh, I hate horror movies!" I shouted, and they snickered.
    "I'll be here to protect you," Paul said, and he winked at me. I glared at him and spoke bravely.
    "I don't need protecting. I'm not your damsel in distress, remember?" I asked, but before we were even halfway through the movie, I was sitting on his lap.
   "How are the lot of you not terrified?" I asked, and they all snickered again but didn't say anything. I nuzzled my face into Paul's chest, and he messed with my hair.
   "I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight, Paul!" I yelled, and he smirked.
   "We don't have to sleep then," he said cockily, and I looked up at him and glared.
    "Not. Funny." I said, and he threw his hands up defensively. They decided to bring out shots, but I told them I wasn't much of a drinker.
    "Oh come on, Lizzie! Do it!" John cheered, and I picked up a shot glass.
    "Eh, Fuck it," I said before downing the shot. The boys cheered, and then I took too many shots to keep count.
     I woke up in a bed alone, and I couldn't remember a single thing. I walked out to see Paul sleeping soundly on the couch. I went and shook him gently.
    "What happened?" I asked groggily, and he sat up and smiled.
    "You did shots and danced on the table and then you passed out on the couch so I moved you to my bed and I took the couch," he said matter-of-factly.
   "Oh geez, I'm so embarrassed," I said, covering my hands with my face, "did I have a bad impression with your friends?" I asked, and he chuckled.
    "Well considering John threw dollar bills at you while you drunkly danced on the table, is say you're fine," he said, and I pulled my hands away from my face.
    "Pig," I said, and Paul laughed. I didn't know what exactly we had, but I sure did like it.
-------------------------------------------------------
I don't care if  this is a sucky book, it's very cliche and I like it! So deal with it!!