"Mm," I hum while pondering, my gaze flitting all around the park in search of fun.

Finally, my eyes land on a ride with spinning teacups, and my face immediately lights up. "Let's go on that one!" I pull him towards the queue without waiting for a response.

He groans. "That ride is for kids!" he complains, but I ignore him.

We continue like that for the rest of the day, arguing over which rides to go on and Yoongi always giving in to me in the end.

We have a quick lunch at a Western restaurant beside the haunted house, before proceeding toward the carnival section of the amusement park.

"What do you want for Christmas?" Yoongi asks me as we stroll past the carnival stalls.

"A unicorn," I reply sarcastically while deciding on which game to play.

However, before I've even made my decision, Yoongi lugs me towards the opposite direction, before stopping at a stall on the right side of the carnival.

"What are you-" I start to protest, but he shushes me by pointing at a white stuffed unicorn sitting on the prize shelf inside the stall. It's at least half my height, and about twice my size, with a bright pink mane that's tangled in silver sequins.

"What do I have to do to get that unicorn?" Yoongi asks the stall owner politely.

"You know I was joking right?" I widen my eyes, though secretly finding it really sweet how he actually took my request seriously.

Yoongi ignores my comment as he listens to the stall owner explain the rules.

"All you have to do is shoot fifty balloons within a minute," the man says, sliding a gun across the counter while gesturing towards the board taped with balloons behind him. "You'll have to reload your gun for every ten bullets fired, and each refill of ten costs five thousand won."

I widen my eyes at the crazy price, but Yoongi seems unfazed. "Give me five packs of ten," he says, handing the stall owner a wad of notes.

"That's insane!" I hiss, trying to stop him, but all he does is wink at me.

"I got this," he assures me, before sliding one refill into the gun barrel. "They don't call me Min Sniper for nothing."

"Pretty sure they don't call you that."

"Yeah they don't," he admits, and I laugh. "But they are going to once I win you that unicorn."

I bite back a smile, and with that, the stall owner starts the timer.

"You may now begin," he announces, and Yoongi immediately starts to shoot.

Five balloons pop. Then another five more. Yoongi briefly pauses to reload the gun, before starting to shoot another ten balloons down. Then another ten, and ten more.

The stall owner stands in sheer shock as he watches Yoongi take down the last ten balloons, with three seconds left to spare.

Yoongi grins widely as the timer goes off, signalling the end of the game. Proudly placing the gun back on the counter, he waits patiently as the stall owner gets the unicorn from the prize shelf.

"Thank you," he respectfully bows at the man, before handing me the unicorn with a twinkle in his eye. "Here's your unicorn," he winks at me, and I take the stuffed creature from his hands with a huge beam.

"Oh my god, you actually did it," I say in wonder, wrapping my arms around his waist and sandwiching the unicorn between us.

"I told you so," he boasts, ruffling my hair.