five

2 weeks later, December 16, 2016, 4 a.m.

  The moment I open the door to the bodyguards' rooms, I immediately feel like stuffing a whole sack of raw cotton into my ears. 

  How do they even sleep in here?! I wonder to myself as the loud nasal snores of three grown men fills my ears and threatens to turn me deaf. 

  Looking around the dark room, with my only light source being the moonlight that's filtering through the glass windows, I search for Yoongi's bed. Finding him buried beneath the sheets on the cot furthest from the door, I hastily tip-toe towards him, careful not to wake Jungkook and Seokjin up. 

  "Yoongi," I whisper, crouching down and positioning my mouth above his ear. "Yoongi," I repeat, this time with more urgency. 

  He hardly notices me - in fact, he snores even louder, his mouth wide open as he flips to face the other side of the room. 

  Slightly blown away by the power of his snores, I hurriedly crawl to the opposite edge of the bed, this time grabbing his shoulder and shaking him as I call his name. "Yoongi, wake up!" 

  Not surprisingly, he doesn't react this time, either. Sighing in exasperation, I raise a hand and bring it across the surface of his exposed cheek. 

  "OW!" Yoongi yells, bolting upright on the mattress with an abrupt jolt. I flinch, squeezing my eyes shut and shielding my face defensively, expecting Jungkook and Seokjin to wake up at Yoongi's loud shout. 

  However, nothing happens. Cautiously, I open an eye, to see Yoongi's face contorting into a mask of hatred, his mouth shaped into a little pout as his eyes shoot rays of anger.

  If looks could kill, I would probably have long been disintegrated into ashes.

  "You're finally awake!" I cheer softly, deciding to ignore his death glare. I notice that the snores in the room have softened by quite a bit after Yoongi awoke from his slumber. 

  He must be the loudest snorer among the three. 

  Poor Jungkook and Seokjin. 

  "What do you want?!" he demands, not bothering to decrease his volume. Annoyance is thick in his voice, and I can tell that he would have beaten me up if not for the fact that I'm a girl. 

  "Shh!" I shush him, inching closer to the bed so he can hear my next sentence better. "Can you bring me somewhere?"

  Glowering fiercely, he turns to look at the clock on the wall above my head. "It's four in the fucking morning!" he curses, bringing his hand to his hair and tousling the green strands. 

  I roll my eyes, rising to my feet and grabbing each of his arms with both of my hands. "Just drive me and I'll give you the rest of the day off," I snap, dragging him off the bed. 

  Yoongi groans, but allows me to pull him out of the room anyways. 

***

  By the time Yoongi finishes washing up and dressing, it's already nearing 5 am. I lead him towards the garage, where I've already started up Jimin's red Lamborghini. 

  "Are you sure we should-" Yoongi starts to ask, knowing from my hurried expression that I didn't ask for my brother's permission to use the car. 

  "I'll bear all responsibility," I assure him, cutting him off mid-sentence. 

  Climbing into the seats, Yoongi switches the gear to 'drive', and in no time at all, the car is sailing out of the garage. 

  "Where are we headed?" he asks me.