eleven

i have a fever but i still got my lazy ass out of bed just to write this update, omg god bless me zzz 

+

December 21, 2016, 7 p.m.

  "You idiot, can't you see that it's snowing?" Yoongi scolds as he shrugs his jacket off. He jogs in front of me, stopping me in my footsteps before I can go any further down the road. 

  He pulls me closer towards him as he covers my shoulders with his jacket, tying the sleeves around my chest. 

  "I don't need this," I try to persuade him. Besides his jacket (that's now on my body), a pair of jeans and red sneakers, the only other thing he has on is a white shirt, that doesn't appear to be very insulated. 

  "No one wants you freezing to death," Yoongi insists, suddenly looking up from the knot to stare into my eyes. 

 I freeze, my heart skipping a beat when I realize how close we are, both our noses less than an inch apart. Yoongi goes rigid as well, his expression mirroring mine. 

  We stand there blankly for a while, before I hastily take a step back, forcing myself to snap out of my daze. What am I doing? 

  "L-let's go get dinner!" I change the topic, once again taking the lead as I saunter past my bodyguard, gesturing for him to follow me as I search for a nice, warm restaurant to dine in. "I'm feeling hotpot today," I exhale, blowing my cheeks up as I stuff my hands into my jean pockets, an attempt to keep warm. 

  My stomach growls at the thought of food - the only thing that's on my mind after spending more than half of my day dealing with screaming toddlers and their unreasonable parents. 

  "I think there's a Korean barbeque restaurant down the street," Yoongi suggests, and I immediately agree. 

  We reach Yoongi's recommended outlet about 10 minutes later. The place is packed, with the queue running all the way in front of the neighboring convenience store. 

  "It's gonna take forever for us to get in there," I purse my lips at the sight, following Yoongi as he heads to the front of the shop to get us a menu. "Should we eat something else?" I give Yoongi's sleeve a gentle tug. 

  "I don't mind waiting," he turns to look at me, but before his eyes meet mine, he stops mid-rotation, his gaze locking on a table to the far corner of the restaurant. 

  Grabbing my hand, he drags me into the outlet without another word. 

  "What are you-" I start to object, but Yoongi cuts me off.

  "Taehyung-ah!" my bodyguard exclaims, and I turn to match his gaze, the familiar name drawing my attention. My eyes fall on a brown-haired boy, in the midst of cooking his raw meat. 

  At Yoongi's greeting, the boy looks up, his face a mask of confusion as my bodyguard plops onto a seat beside him. 

  "Hey!" Taehyung protests as Yoongi grabs a pair of chopsticks from the utensil basket, helping himself with Taehyung's plate of cooked meat. 

  "It's you," I muse, interrupting their conversation as I settle onto a stool opposite my bodyguard. 

  Taehyung's gaze switches to me, his face lighting up the moment his eyes meet mine. "It's Feisty Girl!" he grins, offering me a pair of chopsticks from the basket beside him. 

  "You biased ass," Yoongi glowers at his friend, but Taehyung chooses to ignore him, the smile widening on his face as he offers me some meat. 

  "Eat more," Taehyung beams at me, as if we've known each other for a long time, and didn't just meet two days ago.