chapter 21

CAYDEN'S POV

It was funny how she stood for me when she was in pain . Looking this pale also she managed to be beautiful , with her red eyes and dry lips . For once I got scared about her health but it was all because she is weak and need rest .

The doctor did seemed shocked by how Briar responded but he calmed himself soon enough and as for me , I didn't need to say anything to him because Briar already said enough . She is one of a kind .

I didn't know Josie will come but she is keeping an eye on every move I make . She probably would , after all it's the time she waited for from so long . Because of her good acting skills Briar didn't get to know what we actually were talking about . Well , that's good because I don't want anything to go wrong .

I don't know were she went but I can't even leave Briar alone because of her health .

You purposely don't want to go .

Get lost .

Don't fool around , in the end its really going to hurt you as well as her .

I want to hurt her , that's what my motive is .

Yeah , that's why your worried about her . ( note the sarcasm . )

I groaned when I couldn't say thing back to my inner self . Me falling for Briar is impossible , a person I have hated the whole of my life should mean nothing to me . This is not how I want everything to go in the end .

My motive shouldn't change .

My plan to destroy her seems useless because she already is destroyed . But I have to show her the pain of loosing everything in life all at once , like we did . We never lived happily after that one night . Dad got lost in thin air , he was murdered or he's still alive I don't know . He never met us after mom died . Its probably Briar's family who killed him .

" she slept ? " I don't know when Josie arrived , it must be me thinking because of what I couldn't hear her coming .

" Yep , she had headache . " I answered looking at Briar's pale face .

" She really looks bad . " she said sitting with me on the long bench away from Briar's bed .

" she lost lots of blood but miraculously she is able to walk . " I said facing Josie .

" Why do you seem so sad about it ? I hope your not planning on ruining anything ? " she said with her directly forceful voice , which was still a whisper .

" You don't have to worry . " I said looking in space . She is good natured but she even waited for this from years and I can understand that she doesn't want it to go like that .

" I hope its what your saying it is . She is pretty but don't forget they all are the same blood , beauty is the show they put on and the evil is in their hearts . Don't be fooled . " she said slowly but powerfully .

I didn't have to reply because I know all of it very well . She is pretty good looking but it can also be a show . We can't trust her . Even when my heart is against it , I have to stop using it and use my brain in order to keep myself functioning better and straight .

" Is everything arranged ? " I heard Josie asking again from beside me . " Yes , everything is going smoothly . But I think we have to wait for a little longer before she knows the truth . " I answered looking at her .

" Do you think she is in love with you ? " she asked again . I closed my eyes remembering Briar's green eyes starring at me with some sort of liking . She never said anything but I think she likes me . I don't know about love but I am sure she is liking me , or else she wouldn't have aloud me to come this close to her or even open up to me .

She was sincere when she confessed about her past to me . Its because of her eyes that I am sure she said the truth , I saw her eyes with the same pain and hurt like I have seen in mine .

They were empty when I first met her , she had that longing feeling in them that drive me crazy about her . They were green like forest but empty , but recently I have seen a change in them . They are bright a shinny , must be because of the liking she have for me .

" Aham .. Cayden ? " Josie called snapping me out of my thoughts . " Yeah ? " I questioned .

" I asked you something . Did you find an answer thinking this much or are you still not sure ? " she asked again . " I know she likes me , but I am not sure if she loves me . " I answered her .

" You have to make her love you . Just see if she confesses sooner ... you know we need that . " she said again . " yep I know . " I answered the same way . " I hope you know . " she said before giving me a tight smile . After that she stood and went out of the room leaving me with my thoughts . I hope she has fallen for me .

Will you hurt her for sure ?

Yes . That's what I planned , do you think I will change my mind because of your silly comments ?

Haha . No of course not ! But you know its going to hurt you too .

Your just being useless .

But I say the truth .

I kept arguing with myself the whole night but I eventually drifted to sleep . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 SO YEAH ! AS THE LAST CHAPTER WAS SHORT I WROTE AGAIN AND FAST IN CAYDEN'S POV . ( AS SAID ) 

SO DO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK WHAT CAYDEN THINKS OF DOING ? WILL HE SURELY HURT BRIAR OR IS IT GOING TO CHANGE ? 

VOTE AND COMMENT .

~rashk