chapter 4

BRIAR'S POV

I think I am drunk. No, maybe I am drugged. Ugh, what the hell is this?

   I can't breathe... or maybe this is happening because I am in this congested room. It's not completely dark in here. It feels like the walls will consume me, and this feeling is not a good one... not at all good.

   I felt like fainting but the next movement I felt like throwing up... wait am I pregnant? Nah that's not possible, I have never let anyone flirt with me before and here I'm thinking of becoming pregnant ... Chance of rape is also not possible.

No this all is happening because I am kidnapped in here. Yeah, that's the reason.

    I haven't experienced getting kidnapped and never thought of getting as well. From nine years I have only prepared myself to be killed by Lillie's family, I don't really know where they are now. She had a daughter and a younger son who must be a couple of years older than me. I haven't seen him or his sister.

    The thing is I never expected this happening to me but now that it did I don't know how the hell am I supposed to escape this.

The guy who came to talk to me took my scarf with him. I wonder why did he do that.

    I felt uncomfortable without my scarf, all these years I have always kept my scarf around my neck hiding my hair, but now I felt exposed. This feeling of being exposed came right at the time that guy looked at me, I don't know why but it felt like he could see each and everything I have been hiding all these years.

   He was good-looking, like really good looking with the serious atmosphere he carried with him but something about him was very familiar. Like I have seen him before. But can't finger out where.

   Now sitting in this room I am thinking what will he know about me from the information he's going to get. I hope he doesn't get to find my fast or anything that can really make me in trouble. I have been hiding my past for a reason.

   I am not scared to die but scared for other people who can be troubled because of my past. As long as people are away they won't get hurt.

   I recite AYAT UL KURSI. The Ayah my father taught me, this Ayah really is something that makes me happy, saved and secured. My father always used to recite it for me. Ugh, I miss him so much that it's hurting me...I wish I could die and be with him.

  Pulling my knees upward towards my chest I buried my face down in between my arms. I sometimes feel like crying, like crying really loud pouring my pain out.

   But I don't want someone to listen to me, not even the god ...first of all I don't even know what's my religion. I just don't know where I'm standing in this world and whose my god. Father always said,' he sees what's going on and he never burdens his believers so much for them to not handle it'. I hope he is seeing me, my pain, I want to retire from all the problems and have a great memory loss so that I will never know what my past was.

CAYDEN'S POV

    What happens when you keep on searching for a simple but important one thing the whole time, and at last you find it just beside you.

       Well that kinda happened here with me, I really can't believe the person I have been searching for years is under my control and I haven't even done any effort to capture her. Oh, it's like a dream come true.

      I can't help but think what should I do with her, how should I destroy her. When Aron told me that she had another name which was changed when her mom married some other person I asked him to tell me her older name... and guess what? she turned out to be the girl I have been searching for a long time, the girl for whom I joined to be an agent when I have a business of my own.

    And at last, she is here just some feet underground in a three walls room. I have to destroy her but without her knowing it. I have to become the one she can trust the most and make her fall for me.

   Making her fall for me sounds tough but this is the best way I can take my revenge on her. I will break her slowly and she will be nothing but broken pieces at last.

first I have to bring her out here and make her stay with me.

Then I will put my plan slowly in action.

  I have to inform about this to Josie a well, I know she will be thrilled. She also wanted to take revenge from Briar. We both waited patiently for this opportunity. I want my mom's soul to be at peace and that will happen only when we do what my mom had to suffer.

  I moved towards my side table to take my phone from there. Dialing Josie's number, I waited for her to pick.

After some three rings, she picked up. 

" Hey bro!" she answered panting. Ugh, she must be doing some dirty business with her husband again. It's not a problem, I mean everyone does it including me but its hard to listen to your own sister moaning in your ear from the other side of the phone.

" I hope I am not interrupting something?" I asked.

" Nah I'm cool, In fact, when I start having sex with Jeremy, I keep on expecting your call and see you called. I am so happy. " she said in a fake happy tone... Jeez okay, it's the truth that I almost always call her when she's having sex but hey, how the hell am I supposed to know when she is not having it... Sometimes I think she is always doing it.

" I can't help okay, you always are having sex with him, " I say.

" Are you talking about yourself always screwing any girl you see. Ugh, I can't believe you're my brother... Wait why can't you settle down? I mean then you will understand the continues need of having sex " she says trying to change the subject.

"Josie please, cut the crap... you're actually admitting that you always are having sex with him and it's not my fault that I call you always when you're doing it " I replied.

" Wait no I didn't say that, " she said.

" Yeah, you didn't " I replied making sure to show my sarcasm clearly.

" Ugh whatever tell me what you want so that I can continue." she urges. Seriously?

" Ah, and you say that I am a player. " I replied trying to annoy her.

" Stop it okay just tell me why you called, " she said again, oh I have to give her the best news of our lives.

But now is not the right time, I have to see her reaction when I tell her. I bet she will jump up and down In happiness. 

" Why don't you come over tomorrow and I will tell you something which will definitely make you happier than having sex with Jeremy, " I said.

" You better really make me happy or else I will never come over there again, I mean come on that place is so scary and I wish you lived in your office building which is way better than the place you live right now " she said making me grin ear to ear. 

" Oh! sis, I will surely make you the happiest I promise " with that I hung up on her without hearing her reply.

I have to check on Briar as well. But bringing her here now will not be a good idea so I will wait for tomorrow.

   Tomorrow I will start working on my plan and I'm so damn excited for it. With a huge grin, I called my best buddy Rony and asked him to join me in the club.

    I better get a nice chick so that I can live for the whole time without having sex, Ugh, thinking of not having sex with anyone till I take my revenge on Briar, which may take a long time but still I will make sure to have it without her knowing. I have to earn Briar's trust so that she can fall easily for me.

Yep! first her trust. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here goes the next chapter.

 Please do tell me what you think.

And yeah don't forget to vote and comment :)

~rashke