41: a normal day

*Melissa's pov*
Me and my friends walk off, fuming. Sal pisses me off so much. She's gonna get whats coming to her. I'll do it after her stupid bratty kids are born. Oh yes. She's gonna pay. And no, I don't care that we are family. That's the thing with family. Sometimes you love them and don't wanna let them go. Other times, you just want to stab them and have them out of your life. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go clothes shopping and then Skype with Zoella.

*Tolops pov*
I slammed my hand down on my alarm clock. I groggily went up to the kitchen. The smell of coffee and kiwi yogurt lingered in the kitchen. Sal had left her kiwi yogurt unfinished. I took it and put it in the fridge. I went to the cupboard and brought out a packet of rice Krispies. I made myself a bowl and started eating. The door knocks. Just a minute I shout. I run to my room and shove on a shirt and jeans. I go back to the kitchen. Hello Tolop says Melissa's friend, Brittany. Hi Brittany I grunt. I've never been a big fan of her. Tolop, two hands are behind my back. Pick one she smiles. I hesitate. Sal has taught me to be more cocky in my thoughts because of all the yoga and aromatherapy session we did. Right I say. She takes her right hand. I look at her. Her brown eyes now seem to be full of possessed demons. I back away and she walks faster towards me. She takes the butcher knife and brings it down to me. I dodge out of the way. I scramble up and try snatching the knife off her. I push her to the ground and put one hand around her neck. I hear the door open. Sal comes in. Me and Brittany get up and try and act like we weren't fighting just a couple of seconds ago. Hi Brittany. Tolop, I'm going to bed, I'm knackered she yawns. She goes to her room and me and Brittany continue fighting. I get one hand around the handle and I grab it from her. She scrambles up. I'm so sorry, Melissa told me to she stutters. I stare at her. She has enough sense to get out. I decide to put on dinner, Even though it's lunch time. I put on pizza for Sal and I put on salmon for myself.

*Fast forward from three in the afternoon to nine at night*

*Beep beep*
I hear an alarm coming from Sals room. Then I hear a tired voice. Tolop, wake up and turn off the alarm I go to her room and put it in the pitcher of water.

*Early in the morning*
I wake to the sound of someone tripping over a chair. Sorry Tolop, go back to sleep she whispers. I go back to sleep. Five hours, she blows a trumpet into my ear. I wake up and go to the kitchen. She has breakfast made out. There's a nice cup of tea on the side she laughs. Pretty obvious who "she" is. My girlfriend. I know it's only been a few months, but I'm gonna propose to her in a year or two. Eat all you want, I'm going out for the day with Chloe and Nina she smiles. She leaves. I decide to sit down and play games. I decide on Minecraft. I ring Hellbent. Wanna come over to play games? I ask. Yup, I'll be there in five he replies. I get up and get some tea. Up until now, I've never been a tea fan but now I'm hooked. I ring Dolan. Pop up, me and Hellbent are playing games I say. I'm editing a video, but I'll be there in twenty minutes he says back. I get a text from Sal.

Sal I baked a cake
Tolop cool
Sal want some?
Tolop no
*Sal is typing*

Hellbent comes in and he takes a controller. My phone buzzes.

Sal it has cocaine in it
Tolop cocaine??
Sal oh no, not cocaine, raisins
Tolop oh😂 maybe l8r
Sal alright 😂