5: going on a decorative hunt

*Sals pov*
I woke up. Today is Saturday. I rub my eyes. I slap my hand around until I found my glasees. I shoved them on. My stomach didn't feel so good. I ran up out of whatever I was sitting on to go to the bathroom. I tried to open the handle. It wouldn't. I smacked the door. Hurry up I yelled. The door opened. It was Melissa. Sorry, do you want to use it? She asked. Noooo I replied back sarcastically. She shut the door again. I ran in, shoving her out of the way and threw up. Um, excuse me? Can't you see that I'm trying to use the bathroom? She moaned. I ignored her and went back out. I smelled my hair. It was greasier than a bag of cold popcorn mixed in with greasy fries with cold, uneaten, takeaway pizza. Not so nice. I went back into the kitchen. I realized I had spent the night at Hellbents. I looked down. Phew. At least I was wearing appropriate clothing. I went to my house. I nearly tripped on the stairs. I got a stubbed toe. I wen into my apartment. It smelled like old people and must. I wrinkle my nose. I make a mental note to give this place a redo sometime. I go as silently as I could as Chloe and Nina were sleeping. I found a towel. Two actually. The first one was crumpled on the floor and smelled of damp. I put it in the laundry basket. I found my own one in my toiletries bag. I found some hairpins too. I turned on the shower and went to my room to decide what I was going to wear. I decided on yellow leggings which came with a blue t-shirt. I went to the bathroom and got in. I left my clothes on the towel holder. Someone nearly walked in. I finished and dressed. It was now  one 'o' clock. I turned the towel into a turban. I looked around the sitting room. It was like a bomb exploded in there. Except it was made out of fluff and water. I looked around the place. Feck it anyway. No vacuum. I decided to ask Tolop. He'd probably be awake by now. If not, I'll take it anyway and give it back to him. So I went to his place. I nearly tripped down the stairs again. The same toe got stubbed. I knocked on his door. It's open he yelled from inside.
I walked in. He was on his laptop. He was only half dressed. He was wearing a cuffed tracksuit pants. He seemed to have forgotten about a shirt and socks. I'm sure his hair was rumpled too. He turned around. My favourite girl in the world he declared as he got up. Can I borrow your vaccum? We don't have one and the apartment is a tip I ask. He gave me the thumbs up. While he was looking for it, I looked at his pictures on his window frame. They all looked very pretty. The girls all had black very curly hair. The dudes had untamed brown hair. I picked it up. What are you doing? He asked. Uh, nothing I replied. I put the picture back and took the vaccum. I walked back up to my apartment. Chloe and Nina still weren't up. I plugged the plug in and started vacuuming. It worked. In less than thirty seconds a most disgruntled Chloe came in. You alright there? I asked. No, what are you doing? She asked. Cleaning I replied. Just then there was a knock on the door. Chloe opened it. She tried to groom her mane out of her face. It was Tolop. Nina walked up. At least she was less grumpy. Chloe headed to the bathroom.

*Tolops pov*
Sal, someone wants you I say. She gives the vaccum to Nina and walks out with me. We walked down the stairs. She nearly falls down the stairs. Third time that happened today she complains as she rakes her fingers through her hair. We walked a bit more in silence until she asked me a question. Where are you taking me? I looked at her. She'll be delighted. Well, that's what Hellbent said. We walked and walked. Until we got to the Planet Dolan studio. Dolan was saying we need more narrators on the team. We went in. Sal looks it up and down. We go in and take the elevator. We stop outside a door labelled Recording. Sal breathes . Very best of luck Sal, you'll make it I whisper. I knock on the door and almost immediately it's answered. It's not Dolan that answers it. It's Andi. Hello Tolop. Who is she? She asked, pointing her pencil at Sal. Sal looks at me, and raises her eyebrows. She's here for a job interview I swallow. Have you booked one? Andi asks again, putting her pencil behind her ear. No I say. Sorry, I can't do interviews unless you have it booked she says and shuts the door. We start walking out until we walk into Zaragamba. Hello Tolop he says. He looks Sal up and down. She does the same. Who do we book interviews from? I ask. Either Sweetcommando, Shima, Dolan or me he replies, closing his folder. Great, do you have free time during the week? I ask. Sal looks at her nails. No, sorry, but I do have a free Friday evening. I'll ask Dolan, he's technically the boss he replies. I look for a pen. Sal gets one from her t-shirt pocket and hands it to him. He writes it in his notebook. I'll make sure to tell Dolan he smiles as he goes into his office. Sal bends down to tie her shoelaces. She's wearing pink platform sneakers. Can we go to the shop? I need to get paint she asks. I nod and we towards the direction of a shop that sells paint. She finds a vaccum as well. She gets rainbow paint and galaxy. She pays for it with her visa. I look at her. Oh, I get paid money for vlogging she laughs. We head home.