14: skipping school

*Dolans pov*
Sal actually decided to come to school the next week on Monday. Before the last three classes. She wasn't wearing the correct uniform. She went for a blue sequin top and pants. I went up to her how's it going? I ask. She turns around. Oh. All right she says and takes out some Skitles. She offers me some and I take them. We walk into class late. She gets another detention for wearing the incorrect uniform and being late. It was her least favourite class; maths. She then started drawing in her copy, which resulted in her pen being taken off her. So she took mine off me. She then pinched and punched me. Ow. What did you do that for? I asked, clutching my arm. It's first of October she replied. Then she got sent out of the room for talking. That left me alone and staring out the window.

*Hellbents pov*
I got sent out of the room because they said I was cheeky. I ran into Sal. Did you get sent out too? She asked and walked up to me. Yup I replied. She walked to her locker and started putting her stuff away. How many days have you missed so far? I asked her. I don't know. Twenty? She replied. She took out a bottle of cola out of her locker and put it in her bag and she started walking out of school. I followed and we were almost caught by one of the teachers. Sal acted like she was going to the toilet and then walked out of the school ground. I followed her and she headed for the cinema. Her phone vibrated and she stopped to check it. Then we walked into the cinema together. She ordered two tickets for a good movie and then we got in and sat down. The lights dimmed and the movie started. She reached in her bag and poured some coke into her bottle. Then a jumpscare came on and the cola splashed in her face. She wiped it off. Some went onto her glasses and she took them off to wash them. I didn't really like her without glasses, they made her face look bare without them. She shoved them back and continued drinking. I looked at her. Her stomach was a bit bigger than I remember. I don't know if that natural or if I just forgot what she looked like. It had been about a year since I had last seen her, after all. I wonder.