"Oh my god. For me?" She asked with a cute confused look on her face. I couldn't help but awe and chuckle. "Duh ya goof it's for you. I'm going to teach you." I set the board down and took her hand. "Wait Lo what if I fall." She held my hand tightly as she stepped on the board. But I quickly stopped her. She looked at me confused.

"Safety first." I said with a smile. I took out the green helmet that I had in my back pack. I looked up to see that she had a big smile on her face. "I like the color green." I chuckled and put the helmet on her head. She giggled as I clipped it on. Next thing I took out of the bag was the knee and elbow pads.

I chuckled and shook my head at how cute she looked after I put on the pads

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I chuckled and shook my head at how cute she looked after I put on the pads.

She clutched on to my shoulders as I held on to her waist. I pushed her gently down the side walk. She had this look of concentration as she held on to my shoulders.

*

"Okay babe you can do this on your own." I went to let her go but she quickly reached out for my hand. "No Lolo." She said scared. I smiled and kissed her cheek. She blushed and smiled as she stood on the board. "I'll be right here. I won't let you go. I promise." She nodded as she slowly let go of my hands. I quickly took a picture and followed her as she rolled down the side walk.

"Lo look I am doing it!" I smiled at how proud she looked.

After a while she sat on the skateboard as I pushed us down the hill. I could hear her giggles which made me smile and feel warm inside.

"Okay babe it's time to eat. Are you hungry?" She stood up and looked at me with an excited smile. "Food? Yes I am hungry." She said as she looked up at me. I smiled and took off her helmet. She smiled and looked at the helmet.

"That was on my head? Why?" I smiled sadly at her as she looked down at the helmet. "Lolo you are sad. Why?" She bend down and put the helmet on the skateboard. She quickly looked at me and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her close to me. "Why are you sad? I made you sad? I am sorry."

Before I could say anything someone interrupted us. We pulled away to look at it was. "Oh my god you're Lauren Jauregui. I'm sorry to interrupt but can I have your autograph and a picture?" I looked at the girls there was only four. So I nodded.

"Who's the girl? She's very cute." One of the girls said with a smile. I returned the smile. "Wouldn't you like to know." I smiled and the girls as they thanked me and left. I looked back at Y/N to see that she was just standing there looking down.

"Y/N you okay?" She kept her gaze down and played with her fingers. A nervous habit that I've picked up. But she also does this when she's sad. "Y/N? Babe?"

"I made you sad." She whispered. "I am going to say this before I forget. I do not know why you want be my friend. I do not know why you would want to spend your time on me. I am sorry for always forgetting." She said so fast but when I looked into her eyes they were filled with sadness. They were also filled with tears. I quickly brought her into a hug. She softly sobbed into my chest as she hugged me tightly.

The sound of her sobs made my eyes water. "Y/N." She looked up at me her beautiful light blue eyes were a red from the crying.

"Lolo you are crying. Why?" I sighed sadly and kissed the top of her head. She reached up and wiped my tears gently. "Do not cry. I do not like it when you cry." She said looking at me with sadness in her eyes.

"Y/N do you know what love is." She smiled up at me and nodded.

"Yes it is what I feel for you."

**

Havana or OMG?

I got Havana on repeat. ❤️

😊✌🏽

     -M

Never Forget (HIATUS) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें