Chapter 45- Change

The8's​ POV

Shay told me I had to start getting out of the house more. She said if you keep yourself locked up, it makes you think bad things. She not wrong. So I have been visiting some friends. I met Dino, DK and Katy, Jeonghan and S.Coups, Joshua and Nora, and Vernon and Marcy. Right now I have convinced myself that I need to see Hoshi. I know what he did to Shay, and to her babies. I know it was an accident. I know that Shay is angry with him, but after the letter he sent her I think he could use someone to talk to. I slowly knock on the door. A minute later I am face to face with Hoshi. He gave me a sad smile and mumbled come in. I walked in and he closed the door behind me. We went to the couch and sat down next to each other.

"How have you been Minghao?" He asked. I then tugged at my sleeves.

"Ok I guess." I said nervously. "How have you been?" Hoshi chuckled a little.

"Life has been hell. I'm not gonna lie. Ever since I killed my baby, I haven't been the same." He said with a deep sigh.

"You didn't kill the babies Soonyoung. It was an accident." I said and he laughed at me.

"Accident or not my baby is dead and so is Shay's love for me. I don't expect you to understand." He said.

"You're right I can't. My love slit her wrists open in our bathroom. I found her. But no I don't understand pain or guilt or loss." I said and then Hoshi gave me apologetic expression.

"I'm sorry Minghao. I just don't understand why you try to defend me." He said with a sigh and he got up and walked over to the window. I would be wrong if I said that he didn't have a cute butt. I would also be lying if I said that I didn't stare at it. Hoshi soon turned around and caught me staring. "Are you staring at my butt Minghao?" He asked.

"No." I lied. He smirked. He then walked over to me and sat on the table in front of me.

"I think you're lying." He said. I then stared into his eyes. I found them very beautiful. I then leaned in and kissed him without thinking. Much to my surprise he kissed me back. He then slid his hands up my long sleeves. He then pulled away from the kiss. He pulled up my sleeves on my shirt. He rubbed his fingers over my scars and then he began kissing my scars. When he was done he brought his right hand to my left cheek. "You are so beautiful."

"So are you." I said in return. He then closed the gap between us and kissed me again. Soon all of our clothing was strolled across the house. He soon led me to the bedroom.

2 hours later

I woke up to find Hoshi staring at me with a smile.

"Hello." I said nervously.

"Hello beautiful." He said.

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"I don't know. Neither of us are ready for a relationship right now." Hoshi said as he bit his lip. "How about we be friends with benefits?"

"I don't see why not. We need companionship, but are not ready to be in a relationship with anyone. I say it's the perfect arrangement." I said.

"So how about a round 2 then?" He asked with a smirk.

"If you can handle it." I said and he chuckled before pulling me in for a kiss.

Hey guys! I hope you like the update! More on the way, but in the meantime leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing. Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51