Chapter 26- Mine or Hoshi's

Woozi's POV

I couldn't believe what I just heard.

"Pregnant?" Shay said and then fainted.

"SHAY!" I shouted and quickly ran to her. Luckily I caught her before she hit the floor. She was out the whole drive home. When we got home I just put her in bed. The sad part is that I don't know if the baby is mine or Hoshi's. There is no telling how long Shay has been pregnant. I love Shay and I will love the baby weather its mine or Hoshi's. Shay came to after 3 hours. She slowly walked into the living room. I sat on the couch staring at the floor with a blank expression.

"Jihoon?" She said and I turned in her direction. I smiled and walked over to her.

"Princess you're up." I said as I kissed her forehead.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

"Yeah why?" I said quickly.

"Because I'm pregnant." She said sadly.

"I know. I have a question for you." I said as my smile faded.

"Ok. What is it?" She asked.

"Is the baby mine or Hoshi's? I know that you and Hoshi most likely had sex while you were together. I'm not mad, I was just wondering if you had some idea on who the father is."

"I don't know Jihoonie. I'm sorry. I hope its you, but are you going to leave me if it is Hoshi's?" She asked as tears rolled down her face. I put on hand on each of her shoulders, and rubbed up and down her arms.

"If the baby is Hoshi's I'm not going to leave you. Shay I love you and I have since the day I met you. So no matter what happens I will stand by you, weather that baby is mine or not." I softly. I then kissed her gently. When I pulled away I rest my forehead on hers. "I love you." I whispered.

"I love you." Shay said and then moved her head to my chest as she hugged me.

Hey guys! I hope you liked it! Leave me a comment to let me know how I'm doing and who your favorite couple is so far. Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51