Chapter 4: Call Me Minghao

The8's POV

  Its a beautiful day today. I just wished at Vernon could see it. I wish all the boys could. Ever since Riley and then DK putting Vernon in the asylum Seventeen and Rhythm are one a 2 year break. In that time we have all went our separate ways. Right now Cindy and I are enjoying time in Florida. Every time I look at her, I think of the day we met.

6 months ago February 21, 2016 (Flashback)

I was waiting for Wonwoo and Mingyu to get ready. They had been sucking each others faces all morning, so I decided to ditch them. I just started walking. I didn't know where but at the time it didn't matter. I was alone. That's how I liked it. I was lost in thought and I was looking where I was going, and I tripped and fell onto someone. A girl to be specific. I quickly got off her and helped her up.

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." I said quickly.
"Its OK. I wasn't paying attention either." She smiled.

" Xu Ming-hao, I normally go by The8 but you can call me Minghao." I said and smiled.

"Cynthia Velasquez, but I normally go by Cindy, but you can call me Cindy." She said and we both laughed. "Sorry I have to go, but I'll see you around Minghao." She said and then quickly jogged past me. I just stood there memorized.

(Flashback Ends)

It seems weird and not really romantic, but to me its perfect. Not the average love story, which makes me happy. She also taught me that I didn't like being alone. I just never found the right company. Much like Seungkwans past girlfriend. The one he had before Monica. I don't want to go into detail about it. All I know is that now their is tension between him and Joshua. No one knows why. Monica doesn't know, but Nora seems like she may. Every time she's in the same room as Seungkwan she has a guilty expression. I wonder what it could be.

Hey guys! Just a short chapter sorry! Also if you want to leave me a comment and let me know what you think about the story! Stay strong my beautiful readers I love you all and I'll update soon! -Coolcat51