Chapter 9: Stay

DK's POV

Katy and I have been fighting a lot lately. I never would have seen this coming when we met, but I guess nothing stays perfect forever.

6 months ago February 24th,2016 (flashback)

I was walking into the library, because i figured if I can't have my phone then I'll read a book. I walked by that fantasy section and heard a voice scream, "EXPECTOPATRONUM!" I quickly ran in the direction i heard the voice. I then found a pale skinny girl, with long light brown hair, and scarily long fingernails. I looked at the book she was reading. It was Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

"Hello?" I said and then she looked up at me. Her features were breath taking.

"Can I help you?" She said politely. 

"I was hoping for a book recommendation." I said quickly and she smiled.

"Have you ever read Harry Potter?"

"I don't even know what Harry Potter is." As soon as the words came out my mouth she pulled me onto a nearby seat and told me everything about Harry Potter, then we went and got ice cream, and finally i walked her back to where she was stay. It was next door to where the boys and I were staying. Little did I know that in that moment I had found my soulmate.

(flashback ends)

I love Katy I do. I'm just afraid that what we have is over. She is packing her stuff as we speak. I'm begging her not to go. She reaches for the door and i grab her wrist. She turns to face me, and we both have tears rolling down our faces.

"Stay. Please." That was all I could get out of my mouth before she fell into my arms.

"I'm so sorry." She cried into my chest.

"No I'm sorry. I love you more than life itself, and I can't loose you." We stood there for awhile. I'm not sure how long. But we just held each other as we both sobbed uncontrollably. Later that night when we went to bed, we cuddled. We were so close that you might think we were one person. I can't loose her, if i do there will be a huge hole in my chest that could never be filled. Because only one person can fit there, my Katy.

Hey guys! Another short one, sorry. I will try to update as often as I can. Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all and I will update soon.-Coolcat51