Chapter 1: The Beginning

Vernon's POV

It was the day we met. I felt something I have never felt before. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Maybe it was the way she smiled at me. Maybe it was her laugh or her smile. Either way I'm broken without her. Anyway I'm getting ahead of myself, I should start with the day we met.

6 months ago. February 20th, 2016 (Flashback)

The boys and I were excited, we were going on a vacation why wouldn't we be? Well what we didn't know is that management was going to make us live from things that fit in a small survival pack. We didn't know that it could get worst. Because when we got to Yeoseo-do we had to break up into teams to find our house. I was a fast walker so I was way ahead of the others. I continued to proceed forward, but I quickly turned around to see if the boys were close. In the process I bumped into someone, and began to feel guilty. When I looked down it was a girl. She had long brown hair that came to her shoulders, but it was pulled back into a ponytail. She had light blue eyes, and was wearing a pink sweatshirt with a short pink skirt and pink leggings, and had pink converse on. I offered my hand to help her up, she smiled and took my hand. After I helped her up all I could do was admire her features.

"Thank you." She said snapping me back into reality.
"No problem, I should have been paying  more attention." I smiled and rubbed the back of my neck.
"Its ok." She said sweetly.
"What's your name?" I asked.
"Riley. Riley Hope." She said as her cheeks turned a light pink color.
"Nice to meet you Riley, My name is Hansol Vernon Choi, but I go by Vernon." She smiled and when she did there was a spark. I can't explain what the spark was, but all I know is that she had me. She began to walked away, but I quickly grabbed her arm and spun her around to face me. My face had a look that was begging her not to go.
"What is it?" She asked.
"Can I have your number? So maybe I have a better chance of seeing you again?" I asked nervously. She agreed and wrote down her number on my hand so I could put it in my phone later. I have forgotten at the time that our manger took our phones, but at the time that didn't matter. I was so memorized that I couldn't think straight. I didn't know what the feeling I had felt was, but at the time I didn't care. I just didn't want it to leave.

(End of flashback)

I placed my hand on my heart. Just thinking about her makes my heart hurt. Then again the pain lead me here, in a place I don't want to be simply because I couldn't bare the pain. If I had known that she would have brought me this pain, would I even bat an eye at her? I don't regret the time we had together. She was and always will be the best thing that's ever happened to me. If I had never met her, then I would not know true happiness. Then again I wouldn't know this great pain either. Who knew love could be so cruel and bitter when its over. But honestly I wouldn't have it any other way. Because the pain proves to me that she was real, that our love was real, and that for a short time my happiness was real. I could go over every moment we had together and I wouldn't change a thing. Other than our last night together, I'm not ready to think about it yet though. The memory still pains me too much to think about it. Maybe if I did it differently we would still be together, we would still be happy. Like we were meant to be.

Hey guys! I hope you like this story, I'm working really hard on it. Please be patient on the updates, because at the time its hard to write this. But I will update and write as much as I can for now. Thank you so much. I love you all my amazing beautiful readers. I love you all stay beautiful and positive and I'll update more soon.-Love Coolcat51