Chapter 25- What Are We?

Joshua's POV

Nora was in the hospital for 3 weeks, today is the day she goes home. Nora wasn't allowed to walk out, so I had to roll her to my car in a wheelchair. Nora complained the whole time. She was mad because she couldn't walk out of the hospital. After we got it the car it was quiet for a while, until I spoke.

"Nora?" I asked.

"Mmm?" She answered.

"What are we?" I asked.

"I don't know. After how badly I treated you, I would understand if you wouldn't want anything else to do with me." She said sadly and stared out the window. I then pulled the car over on the side of the road. I then turned to face Nora and she looked at me with a shocked expression.

"Nora, the reason I have stayed with you, even when you treated me like crap is because I love you. Ever since I first laid eyes on you, so no matter how bad you treated me it will never change the way I feel about you. I know everything about you and I love you for exactly who you are. Flaws and all. I promised not to hurt you right? So don't hurt me anymore. You don't have to push me away anymore." Nora sat there and just stared at me with a blank expression. I quickly leaned in and kissed her. It took about a minute until she kissed me back. I slowly pulled away.

"I love you." She said suddenly.

"What?" I asked. Mainly because I wanted her to hear it again. She laughed a little. She looked down for a moment and then back at me.

"I love you." She said and kissed me again. I still don't know what we are, but for right now that's ok.

Hey guys! I hope you like it. I am trying to update as much as I can. So don't forget to leave me a comment telling me how I'm doing. Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51