Chapter 29- Slipped Away

The8's POV

I just went to the store and bought Cindy some daisies. Its our 6 month anniversary and I wanted to do something special. I slowly opened the door.

"Cindy I'm home!" I shouted and I go no answer. "Cindy?" I shouted and sat the flowers on the kitchen counter. I ran upstairs. She wasn't in the bedroom. I went to the bathroom and the door was locked. I broke the door down and found Cindy in the bathtub with her wrists cut open. I quickly tied cloth around then to put pressure on the wounds. I then called 911.

1 hour later

I sat in a hospital chair with my face in my hands.

"Are you here for Cindy Velasquez?" The doctor asked.

"Yes. Is she ok?" I asked as the tears ran down my cheeks.

"No. Shes gone." I then cried harder than before.

8 hours later

I finally built up the strength to go home. I walked in and saw the flowers I bought her. I picked them up and threw them. I screamed until my face was hurting. I then slowly went upstairs and found a DVD on the bed. It said 'Minghao Play Me'. I quickly put it in the DVD player and then I saw Cindy's face. Tears poured down my face.

Hi Minghao. If you are watching this then I'm dead. I know it must pain you, but hear me out. I have bipolar depression. I have had it since I was born. Somedays I'm happy, somedays I want to die. The day we met, I was on my way to kill myself. You stopped me. You made me live longer. I do truly love you Minghao, but the sad truth is that I was dead before we met. I'm sorry that I killed myself on our anniversary, but I couldn't handle it. You were my first everything. Thank you. You gave me a life I never thought I would have. You made me alive. I just couldn't keep pretending to be happy. I wanted to stay for you, for the boys, and for the girls. But I just couldn't do it. I understand if you are mad at me. I just want you to know that I love you. I also want to ask, something of you. Please move on. Let me go. Don't stop living because I am not around anymore. I want you to be happy. I want you to love again. I want you to get married and have kids. Some girl will be lucky to have you. I know I was. I will always be with you and will always love you. Goodbye Minghao.

Then the DVD ended and the tears continued to fall. My heart is shattered. I will do what Cindy asked of me, but first I have to pick up the pieces of my heart. I need it to heal. I need time.

Hey guys! I hope you like it. Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51