Chapter 29: Not One But A Million

Start from the beginning

"These things keep coming with no warning!" Kai grunted angrily. "That's it! A warning!" Misako and Wu came running behind us.

"The scrolls said the earthquakes would be a warning, a warning for something far worse to come!" Misako recited. "Far worse? What could be far worse?!" Jay shrieked.

"Misako, the indestructible Stone Warrior we fought yesterday, where did you find him?" Cole asked. "He was buried under the city." She answered.

"You don't think there's more, do you?" Jay inhaled sharply. "Be on guard, Ninja. We must be ready for whatever comes our way."

We looked around us for anything else to fight or save. That's when Zane broke the silence. "Sensei, its as we feared! Another Stone Samurai Warrior is loose on the streets!" He reported.

"No, no, no!" Kai yelled. "We're under attack!" Wu announced as we saw more and more warriors appear! "Ninja-GO!!" We shouted and ran into battle.

"Hey guys! They have pretty cool face paint!" Jay shouted before one sent him flying into a tree. "I have a way to defeat them!" I shouted as we regrouped.

"What is it?" Kai asked. "What's the one thing we didn't try to do yesterday to the big one?" I asked. "Spinjitzu!" Cole smiled. "Good idea." Zane agreed.

We all ran back into the action, spinning them away, but not destroying them! "Okay, but news flash: IT'S NOT WORKING!!!" Jay shouted. "Then we call a retreat!" Lloyd told us. "I'm gonna get the Raider!"

We ran in the direction of dojo, and saw a news reporter getting attacked! "I've got this!" Zane called as he ran into the scene and kicked the Warrior onto the pavement!

"You seem in need of assistance." He smiled as we jumped into the scene. "Thanks, Mr. Ninja. She sighed.

We then ran into the street, standing directly in the path of the Samurai Warriors. "Stay strong, show no weakness!" Cole instructed as we rooted ourselves to the ground.

Just then, the Ultra-Sonic Raider sped into the scene, piloted by Lloyd. "We have to protect the people! Gather as many as you can, and get them to our evacuation point!" Wu ordered.

"The NGTV office building has a helipad on the roof!" The reporter told him. "Yes higher ground." Sensei agreed. "Lloyd tell Nya to meet us there."

We ran off to save the people of Ninjago City. That's when a troop of Stone Warriors blocked our path! The Ultra Dragon soared overhead and stopped them dead in their tracks.

"Lloyd, did you practice your Elemental Quakes?" Wu asked. "Who needs to practice when you're a natural?"

The Green Ninja leapt from the Raider and made another aftershock, this time, with his fist! We jumped onto the Raider as it started up.

"Thanks, boy! Now see if you can help us find a way out of here!" Lloyd told the Dragon. It froze the cracked and elevated earth, and we ramped off of it, catching some serious air time!

"Good, now save yourself!" Lloyd shouted. The Dragon roared in response. We swerved at the entrance to the NGTV building, jumped from the Raider, and shut the doors.

"Barricade the doors!" Cole ordered. We all placed a random item behind the locked doors. "Now we head to the stairway." Zane instructed as people passed us by.

The pizza delivery guy, the mailman, my old boss, wait— the Mailman?! He's like, ninety years old!! I should get moving, too.

I dashed through the crowd and up the stairs as Dareth - yes, Dareth - passed Kai, Zane and I! We all exchanged surprised looks.

"Aw come on! Seriously, is everyone faster than me today?!" I screamed and ran. At the top of the stairs, we blocked off the exit.

"We must buy time for our getaway." Zane ordered. "Spinjitzu, Omar?" Crystal asked. "I couldn't have said it better myself." I answered. "Ninja-GO!!"

We spun directly through the troop of Stone Warriors, tipping them over and sending them over the sides!

Lloyd pushed Jay and I aside, and floated in the air a little, summoned a huge ball of Light Energy, and blasted the Warriors with it!

Jay, Lloyd and I then tossed them over the side. "Not so tough!" Lloyd laughed.

We watched them plummet to the ground level, only for them to get back up and shout at us in whatever language! "Ah! So tough!" He gasped.

"Let's hope we bought enough time!" Zane shouted from the floor above us.

We made it to the Bounty, and boarded with the flood of people coming with us.

As I set foot on the Bounty, I saw a few fan girls running below deck! "Hey! Our room is down there! Get back here!"

I chased them around, I was too late. They were already in my clothes!

"Get out! You! Put my clothes down! Stop smelling them! And you! Put my hair gel back, it will not give you powers! Hey! I saw you take that! Take my phone out of your pocket, and leave it on the dresser! Now get out! Get out of my room!"

The fans ran out of the room, leaving me almost completely alone. I sighed.

"I know you're still here, your foot is sticking out of the closet." I shook my head as one last girl shuffled out of the room.

"These people are unbelievable." I muttered. I opened my phone and deleted all of the new contacts that were sending me  annoying messages.

Ugh. Just as I reappeared above deck, the Bounty began to fly off. "Where will we go now? I lived my life in Ninjago City." Crystal asked.

"We're going to, to..." Zane started. "I'm sorry, Crystal, but I have no idea." He sighed. "At least we've got each other." Cole smiled.

"Minus Crystal." Kai folded his arms. We all shared a laugh and got to crowd control.

 We all shared a laugh and got to crowd control