Welcome Home, Lucy

Lucy's POV

I look over at my husband, Natsu Dragneel holding a small child in his lap. I sit up and see a bright light from outside of the tent. 

"What's.. exactly going on..?" I say looking at everyone around me. 

"Lucy, we gotta get out of here Gramps is gonna cast Fairy Law so it's best to head away." Natsu says grabbing my hand as everyone starts to exit the tent and leave the area for Gramps. 

~25 minutes later~ 

We arrive back into town, there's multiple people staring at me and looking at the clothes I'm wearing as they look like they're in fear. For what I've done to this town, it's no surprise that people would be afraid of the Everlasting Storm wielder. I then see a great light in the distance, it's got to be the Guildmaster casting one of Fairy Tail's greatest spells, Fairy Law. 

We eventually all arrive at the Fairy Tail guild, the injured members are placed into the infirmary, Yoriko said she'll take care of Ellie while we wait. I look beside me to see Natsu sitting next to me as I smile at my husband. 

"Yo. How are you feeling?" Natsu asks smiling. 

"Natsu.." I say reaching up to kiss him on the lips. 

"Jellal.." Erza says in pain as she sleeps on a bed beside me. 

"You gotta get your rest Lucy, I'll check back on you later." Natsu says walking out of the room smiling. I close my eyes and follow on what Natsu said, he's right, perhaps some sleep can do me any good. I'm still wondering if that Everlasting Storm is still sealed inside of me, I smile as I sleep. 

Natsu POV 

Lucy still doesn't know on what has happened to her for Everlasting Storm to work, what I remember is the look on Tsuyoshi's face when he saw me. It was a snicker laugh, right there I wanted to kill him for good. I look over at Ella and smile at her, she's sound asleep in her little crib at home. I allow her to have her cute little nap, then I hear a soft knock at the door. 

"I wonder who it could be?" I say walking towards the door. 

I open the door and my eyes widen in surprise from the group who's at the door. 

"You guys.. Nightmare's Hand.." I say angrily. 

"Now little kid, we're not here to fight. We just have a couple of questions to ask." Keisuke says with his arms crossed. 

"Fine, just don't cause a racket Ella is sleeping." I whisper as we head to the living room and sit down. 

"Do you already know about Lucy?" Keisuke asks. 

"Yes, your master Tsuyoshi has been taken to jail by Gramps." I say to them. 

"Father.." Soetsu says to himself. 

"The Council will be looking for us to take us into custody, so we gotta make this quick. We have no idea of where the Death Mage Shiina is. Shiina only went easy on Erza back there, so Erza is lucky, we wanted to apologize for what we have done." Keisuke says. 

"The problem with the Celestial Spirit World was because of me, I took over the world to make it dark and demon like. I stopped and realised when Akihiko defeated me that I could have just created my own world, so Lucy can finally use her Celestial Spirit Magic once again" Shuncho says. 

Her magic is back?! This is totally great! 

"Have you ever thought of joining an official guild? If so Fairy Tail is available." I smile to them. 

"I'm thinking of joining Lamia Scale if I ever get out." Nishi crosses her arms. 

"I'm joining Fairy Tail and reuniting with my brother." Minako smiles as she says that. 

"Great, we'll be waiting for you whenever you join." I say to her as she smiles again and giggles. 

"They're most likely gonna use me to get information out of them, but if I get out I'm gonna join Sabertooth." Soetsu says. 

"I won't be joining any, I'm that much of a threat that I'm sure I won't even get out of prison. If I get out I might be an independent mage, I don't wanna make contact with anybody." Keisuke says standing up. 

"I guess I'll have a think about when I get into prison." Shijo and Nobuyoshi say. 

"We'll be on our leave, see ya." Keisuke says as everyone starts to leave. 

Hm... I wonder how Lucy is.. 

~The Next Day~

Lucy POV 

I wake up and I appear to be home, I sit up and look over to see Natsu looking at me with a smile on his face. I smile back at Natsu. 

"There's two important things you need to know, there's the good news and the bad news which do you want to know first?" Natsu asks. 

"The good one." I respond. 

"Have a look over at your celestial keys." Natsu says as I walk over to the pouch where my celestial spirit keys are stored in, I pick them up as they glow brightly as my eyes widen. 

"Gotta start the contracts again huh Lucy?" I hear behind me as I see an orange haired male with blue glasses and hazel eyes. 

"L-Loke..." I say as my eyes start to tear up, I though that the Celestial spirit magic wasn't used anymore, and because the world was destroyed. 

"Lucy, the world was still there just different beings were taken over to it." Loke smiles as he walks over to Ella and pats her cheek smiling. 

I cry my eyes out in happiness, Loke later disappears as I smile at him leaving for the Celestial Spirit World once again. 

"Wanna know the bad news now?" Natsu says seriously. 

"Sure, I guess so." I nod to them. 

"Please don't go crazy over this, but when you had Everlasting Storm implanted into your body, there was something needed so you could contain it." Natsu says seriously. 

"A-And what happened..?" I ask, I've never seen Natsu so serious before it must be the real deal. 

Natsu's hand are shaking as he suddenly grabs my hands and looks into my eyes, it must be so serious, Natsu. I nod telling Natsu that it's okay to tell me. 

"Y-You're not human anymore.." Natsu says looking at me with a straight face. 

"I-If I'm not human.. then what am I..?" I ask with widened eyes. 

"You're a demon." Natsu says as he holds me close. 

My eyes widen in shock before I get hugged by Natsu, so I'm not human and I'm a demon. But, what would that make Ella, my eyes start to tear up as I hug my pink haired husband. 

"I still love you Lucy, no matter for who you are." Natsu says as he smiles gently at me. 

"Natsu.." I say as I kiss Natsu on the lips. 

[2 MORE CHAPTERS TO GO! NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE FINAL AND THE ONE AFTER WILL BE ABOUT THE OC'S I HAVE MADE FOR THIS STORY!]